Reviews for The Card Game Companian
suicunetobigaara chapter 15 . 11/3
This is just amazing. Definitely one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
Yuffii chapter 1 . 10/19
I'm in love with your stories. The way you described Kenny and his personality was lovely.
Baby pink 'n Baby blue chapter 15 . 7/21
This was my first Stenny story and I really enjoyed it! The setting, the way the characters were acting - and of course the final poker game were awesome! :)

Even if you've finished this fic, like 2 years ago, your last author's note - wishing the readers a great summer - was surprisingly fitting! (In a few days, summer vacation starts~ well.. my classmates and I got to leave school 1-2 weeks earlier though! ;P)
xXDark AceXx chapter 15 . 7/5
to put it bluntly:
this is the best stenny fic i've ever read which so so hapens to be my favorite pair on SP! gos stenny needs mroe love! it's such an amazing pairing! o.o

i hope you see this, you seem to simply dissapear, at any rate i loved the story, the narrative, the bluntness of it all and i absolutely LOVED your carefree, flirty, lighthearted free version of Kenny! god this is cannon for me! now i can't stop picturing Kenny like that! haha

i do hope you see this!
Mittensfox chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love this story. One of the best Kenny x Stan stories I've ever read. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face as I re-read it over and over again.
Lionheart chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Rofl traumatized for life right there. Poor Karen
Littlemissflames chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Hot damn ! You are a fantastic writer and I hereby love you...
Littlemissflames chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Well, thank you for that incredibly fantastic scene :) it's weird, I always imagine kenny being really sexy and having that lean body type when he gets older and you have fulfilled one of my many fantasies about stan and kenny :)
fallingwthstyle chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Loved it! I haven't read a good Stenny story in awhile, and this one was great. Their budding relationship with the poker tournament as a backdrop was a joy to read, and this last chapter was perfect. Thanks for this!
fallingwthstyle chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Excellent chapter. Your Cartman is *perfect* in this. This story is a lot of fun to read :)
fallingwthstyle chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
I'm *really* enjoying this, and your version of Kenny is just how I picture him: A good, pervy friend.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
fallingwthstyle chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I found this story after reading 'Some Dieting' earlier. This looks like it's going to be a fun read :)
Zombilon chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
OMGs, that was adorable. I love how you made Kenny and Stan so flirty, and the super-friendship thing between Kyle and Stan was awesome. It kinda reminds me of the close friendships I have with my best friends.

...I feel bad for Cartman, though. I wish he would have had a happy ending...

Other than that, this is one of the best South Park fics I've read so far.
Cuddles8059 chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
I loved the fanfic. This pairing is so adorable. There are a couple of things I'd like to point out however; 'quiet' is different from 'quite', 'waved' and 'waived' are also different. I feel if those two things were altered, it would make this story all the better. Otherwise, I enjoyed it thoroughly, well done.
EmRoe chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
;A; I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter. I've been busy and nervous for High School but oh my god this story has just calmed my nerves because I'm not shaking anymore. I loved this oh my god. Seriously.