Reviews for Those Damn Shorts
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh Geee Vi!
I loved this!

so sweet and so them two!

Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved it:)
rissq chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awesome: Love it: I really really really really really want Klaine back together:
BrokenLuvSickDreams chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
angelbear1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i love you story . i hope that the writers of glee get the boys bac together real soon
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I had wondered how they'd react to each other's outfits. This was perfect!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwww, I really do believe Kurt's not going to be able to get over him. They're soulmates.

This was cute, thanks for sharing!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ooh, I really like this. Especially the ending…
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
aw.. love the last part
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
good story :)
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
MummyKlaineFF chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Lol! Love that so cute my teeth hurt! I loved it so. Trust that you had me at hello! Much love sweetie
Becca Colfer chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
aaaaaawww! this was amazing! I love it and OMFG! they really look HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ! I need a cold shower...OH! I remember, I've been having cold showers all week! why? I'm in a damn place that looks like a desert itself...V, as always I love it, I'm sorry If I havent read yet your heterflexible story! I'm bit stuck in my new place, getting settle and well just being the hectic me!

Lovely! Keep on doing this and OMG! I just figure out that ffnet changed the damn thing! is amazing...I like this the most.

Take care my friend and give your lovely angels a kiss from me!
God Bless Violet.
kellyb321 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
YES PLEASE! We all know they have to get back together. WHY in God's name is it so hard for the writer's to just GET TO IT already?
And, although I've seen the Wham shorts, I haven't seen these Kurt shorts you write of...but holy crap, now I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode! :)