Reviews for The Madness Underneath
Madness51 chapter 32 . 8/20
I really really enjoyed your fic! The characterizations were on point and the mysteries were well-executed.
Cupcakeklaroline chapter 20 . 8/20
This is brilliant! Your story got everything I want in a good story!
Cheesecake39 chapter 1 . 8/10
I love your writing, the plot is engaging and the characters feel real. I'm excited to read the rest of it!
Klaro-endgame chapter 30 . 7/13
I loved this story so, so much. Thank you for writing it.
Klaro-endgame chapter 28 . 7/13
Oh my god! This chapter. Your way with words...wow. I rarely cry or tear up when I read stories, but I did (tear up) with this. It was...no words. I have no words.
It was so sad, but so, so good.
Klaro-endgame chapter 27 . 7/13
I loved this.
"That's a rather boring question" haha.
Ooh! I had a feeling Shane might be involved because of the expression diary and how none of it was included in the book, and from earlier when Silas said Caroline wasn't to be hurt (I can't remember the words)

Eep. The cliffhanger. Did klaus leave Caroline clues? How long has he known?
Klaro-endgame chapter 26 . 7/13
Ok Alarics not involved, haha.

I loved how Caroline figured it out and Alaric was kind of in on Klaus's plan. And how you twisted everything together. This whole chapter. This whole story. I love it!
Klaro-endgame chapter 25 . 7/12
OH MY GOD IT WAS TESSA! I love this story, it's definitely one of my favourites.

Does the A.S mean anything? I was thinking Shane, but maybe Alaric?

Then I was thinking... He always dismissed Caroline's theories of expression and Silas, so maybe he's playing a part?
Klaro-endgame chapter 21 . 7/12
I love this chapter, everything about it. I always want to write a long review but I never know how to word it.

Is it Tessa? I have a feeling it's her, but also maybe Katherine?
Klaro-endgame chapter 15 . 7/11
I love this. "Our house" I'm not crying.
Klaro-endgame chapter 14 . 7/11
That last line!
I used to love bones, and I like that you had that scene in there with your own spin on it :)
You write the characters so well, and this story is great! I can't stop reading it.
Klaro-endgame chapter 1 . 7/11
HOW AM I ONLY NOW READING THIS? I love it, and I shouldn't have started a story at 4am because I need to keep reading!
Trinity chapter 10 . 7/6
YASSSSS! HALEY IS DEAD! I loved the fight scene with Klaus and Caroline, and while I was reading it, I was thinking about how on the show, Damon technically raped her, so I thought about another way that the end of the fight could have gone, with Caroline screaming at Klaus that she didn't fall into bed with him, he forced her, and then blackmailed her into 'dating' him. But GOOD JOB SO FAR!
annaliseismyqueen chapter 32 . 6/27
I love this story so much! Thanks for writing.
Snowyarbo chapter 32 . 5/28
Great chapter! I especially loved the Caroline / Katherine interactions!
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »