Reviews for The Wind of Change
ExBlazE chapter 6 . 1/15/2017
Ch 6: I will say that the fight is... okay. But to me, it seemed like a VERY BIG downplay of Luffy's abilities. No, I won't tell you to update this fic and give him Gear Fourth, that's just over the top. But seriously? He's the Pirate King and all that he has is a little bit more speed? I did not want to use this word, but I am forced to use it unfortunately - LAME. This is kind of lame. It's either that or I can't exactly understand how strong Kaze actually is even though he seems weak.
ExBlazE chapter 5 . 1/15/2017
Ch 5: I would have liked to see an awesome intimidation scene with Luffy's haki practically making everyone piss their pants... but that would be too suited to my tastes.

*sigh* I guess I can't get everything I want from a single fic. It's still nice nonetheless.
Bakabaka chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
I really love how IC the straw hat are, it makes easier to imagine the situation. Glad for the win win solution for both party
PurpleKetloom chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
And then the popcorn, omfg.
PurpleKetloom chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
"For Oda's sake!"

omfg, I srsly can't get over this. (reading chap. 6 atm)
LuNa Otaku Mochi chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
I just reread this and still one of my favorites truly a great and wonderful story the characters ar IC and well written and definitely one of the 'better' LuNa stories though all are great because the important thing is that they tried right
Cassi0chan chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
The fanfic was really good. I liked how IC Nami, Luffy and everybody was. :)
My favorite part was jealous Luffy and how serious he got.
NanneroftheWE chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
that guy chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Love it!
H Y u n i k o chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Very nice!
LuNa forever chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
This story was so good that I cried for an hour !
Yvonne Park chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)

-Yvonne
Love You chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
this story, good author, must keep reading