Reviews for Dreams
Chel Koala chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
this story is amazing! What Jared says is beautiful and the details are perfect!
laura1fernandez chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Your stories are amazing, and the way you portray the characters is unbelievably accurate.
You'll be a published author one day, I promise you.
I'd buy any of your books.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love it :) so realistic too!
DayDreamer2593 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Loved it great fanfic! Hope to see more
KoMoose chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I usual don't like reading things like this but the dialog you had in was so good and sweet, it really showed them being in love instead of just having sex. It was good.
victoria chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
can you write another one like this for melaine and jared
please please please please please
victoria chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
that was awesome
iamdeMILO chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
HeroSavesPeople chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Really enjoyed this story! I can totally imagine this as being Jared's feelings and reaction; you captured his voice really well and really conveyed the intensity and desperation I'd have imagined they felt. Fantastic job and hope to see more!
Madysen.Hoke chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Lovely. Good details. I liked this. Some grammar problems here and there, but, other than that, it was good.
Uchiha-Dani-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
They were certainly happy. Jared must thank Wanda A LOT, for all what he did to her รน.u
I liked de lemon -i'm a pervert x3- his passion was just great!
Hahahah, it was so funny that sentence "No, it's freakin' George Washington" Lol
It's on my favourites now ;)
micaela chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I absoutely love this story, I actually wish this was the way Melanie and Jared would have sex. I cant stop reading it. Its so addictive like its some type ofpleasure you wish to feel with the guy you really love. But thank u so much for posting cant wait for the Ian and Wanda one...
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was a very sweet, and very human take on what their first time could have been like. I really enjoyed reading it because you brought out the emotions as well as the concerns and still made the moment special. The ending surprised me too, I really thought it had been a time skip to when Jamie and Jared had first come to the caves. Melanie's response was hilarious. Great work, thanks for sharing!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really enjoyed you're writing style, especially the description given! I was so glad to finally read a fanfic that portrayed the first time not so perfect! Great job!
momo.smith.311 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013