Reviews for Multiversing with Harems
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 19 . 3/18
Holy shit, this fic is awesome. My stomach nearly burst for laughing so hard. This made my day. Man, my family were looking at me like i had gone crazy.
uzuuchi007 chapter 19 . 1/16
Nice
Yinko chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
I read "Naruto was being carried away by a girl" and had to wait for a minute to figure out which girl Na-ruto was and which girl had to syllables ruto at the end of her name, before I figured out that it was the cannon protagonist. Woops.
Yinko chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Brings new meaning to the term 'Omni-potent' since he can impregnate ANYTHING.
llat-2 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Did you at one point consider calling the offspring between Hanabi and Naruto as "Chomei" by any chance?
omnimon12 chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Personally, I don't blame him.
omnimon12 chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
O.o W.T.F.
Xunzar chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
*cackles*
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
This story had a good concept. It was pretty interesting until about chapter 14. The last 5 chapters kind of sucked and were pointless. The meeting of the different girls from the Naruto universe was interesting and the story would have been even better if there had been some character development between Naruto, his daughters, and his daughter's "mothers". There really wasn't any conclusion to this story and in the end it kind of seemed pointless. I know its a crack-fic but even they have a beginning and end. This story had a good beginning and then devolved into nothing.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Story was fine until the last 3 chapters. I just wish that there was more information on the actual girls and their reincarnated characters. It would be more interesting that way cause then there would actually be some sort of conclusion.
Kwimen chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
That writing speech in epilogue automatically got you on my fav list alone, this entire fic was awesome!Although now im curious if there's a FemDanzoxNaruto fic out there.