Reviews for The Hallows, the Horcruxes and the Prophecy
Guest chapter 25 . 3h
I won't be surprised if Atem left in secretly to fight the Orichalcos alone so no one would get hurt and probably sealed it away like last time with Zorc by using his name as a key.
I think that you are a great writer. Keep up the great work.
SmolWriter chapter 25 . 3/25/2017
Please not let this story be abandoned, I have been following this for a long time (before I got my account) and it is just awesome, please just update soon
dragonflare137 chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
Hey how's it going been a while XD. I just wanted to say that I have no idea if you are still writing this fic or if you've even thought about it after all this time, but I just felt the need to say that I absolutely love this fic and the whole story that you've created. To be honest every few months or so I come back to this series and read the whole thing from the beginning all over again. I know I'm not one to talk but I guess I just want to say that while this is old and such, I still love it to death. This isn't a review to say hey when update you need to update, this is just to tell you that I haven't given up on this and never will. I can't wait for the day that this continues, but until then I will be super patient :)
DarkFireNyx chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
hey! it's almost 2 years since you last updated...you alive?
when are you going to update this story?
PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE PLEASE!
shadowfox-2012 chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
Amazing story i read all 3 parts in 6 days
Tiara chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
I am in love with this story. I cannot wait for an update.
Don't forget 'bout your fans. lol
Viper E. Mammon chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Awesome story.
I can't wait for the next update.
isis424 chapter 25 . 6/10/2015
MORE!(*w*)
22wolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Pretty please could you update! Its nearing a year since the last update! I really wanna see what more is going to happen...
Atem's twin chapter 25 . 4/23/2015
Up date now
camomelody911 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
OMG I AM DYING PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOOON!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
This story is so good. Update soon please
The Imaginatrix chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Hi! I'm kinda lurking when it comes to this fic series. I don't usually like Ron/Dumbledore bashing, but this fic is one of my guilty pleasures.

I just wanted to say I can't wait to see how Pegasus reacts to getting Mad-Eye's eye. He may not be able to read minds with it, but he'd still have fuuun. xD
22wolfgirl chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
I just finished rereading the whole series for a refresher. And it just hit me that the White Knight is probably Ron. XD God I'm slow. Anyway I really enjoy all of your series and can't wait till your next update! Keep up the great work!