Reviews for The Hallows, the Horcruxes and the Prophecy
DarkFireNyx chapter 25 . 1/1
hey! it's almost 2 years since you last updated...you alive?
when are you going to update this story?
PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE PLEASE!
shadowfox-2012 chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
Amazing story i read all 3 parts in 6 days
Tiara chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
I am in love with this story. I cannot wait for an update.
Don't forget 'bout your fans. lol
Viper E. Mammon chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Awesome story.
I can't wait for the next update.
isis424 chapter 25 . 6/10/2015
MORE!(*w*)
22wolfgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Pretty please could you update! Its nearing a year since the last update! I really wanna see what more is going to happen...
Atem's twin chapter 25 . 4/23/2015
Up date now
camomelody911 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
OMG I AM DYING PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOOON!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
This story is so good. Update soon please
The Imaginatrix chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Hi! I'm kinda lurking when it comes to this fic series. I don't usually like Ron/Dumbledore bashing, but this fic is one of my guilty pleasures.

I just wanted to say I can't wait to see how Pegasus reacts to getting Mad-Eye's eye. He may not be able to read minds with it, but he'd still have fuuun. xD
22wolfgirl chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
I just finished rereading the whole series for a refresher. And it just hit me that the White Knight is probably Ron. XD God I'm slow. Anyway I really enjoy all of your series and can't wait till your next update! Keep up the great work!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
Oh the irony... (But why does this not suprise me?) ...a hypocritical idiotic oaf wearing the armor of a hypocritical treacheruos knight (...who, in his rush to run his hand up Gueiny-chan's dress, conveniently forgot his kightly vows,,,) . Somewhere King Arthur rolling in his grave! *Smirks* Oh Kreature, you little delightful misunderstood terror, could you be anymore perfect a house Elf? Amzing chapter Goddess-chan! Keep on keepin on!
Saffron-Rose chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
Well that was interesting. I'm curious if Ron is gonna show up at the tournament since I know he doesn't have all that many wins from what was said before. Though I'm curious how he got the armor since I don't remember him returning to Hogwarts.
Drxonj13 chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
ah, as wonderful as ever. loved the new additions from the rough draft. I take it that the two spellcasters who haven't taken the test are Hermione and Alex. Alex is already spoken for for a later chapter, but I cannot wait to see hermione's test!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
Soo glad you updated this, I was afraid you'd tripped flipped and fell of the face of the earth! Keep on Keepin on!