Reviews for Diary of Jane
fefe chapter 8 . 2/24
johnrose is garbage and faggot bullshit
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
All in all nice PSA, btw I'm on mobile and iOS app has no notifications so sorry if I don't respond to your replies
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
All the human characters have canon white skin, or human white if we're talking about trixters
Terezi: Chinese Canadian
Maybe Canadian Irish would have made more sense
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
"Sorry if my characterization of Terezi was a bit OOC. Basically, I made it so that she was older, wiser, and sadder."

So basically Terezi from the doomed timeline that John prevented
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
OMG PLEASE RIGHT MORE
somebody chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I really like this so far, keep up the good work! :)
Update soon, I wanna know what happens next!
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Please tell me there will be more to this? This is one of the best homestuck fanfic's I've read, pleeeeaaaasssseee continue!
cielothechica chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Oh my gosh, may I just say this is amazing? I love the plot and your writing is simply superb!
JustSomeHS chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
OMG! This book is fantastic! My friend showed me this and I couldn't stop reading! Plus, almost all my favorite ships in here! You're amazing!
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
very interesting story so far. keep it up.
kittykat28888 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So. Chapters 6 and 7 just kind of disappeared...
kittykat28888 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
God you're a badass.
kittykat28888 chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Gah you changed your username! And you also made this chapter 8 after you updated, so the link in the emails came up with the now-nonexistent chapter 9 and didn't work. Anyway, I think you did an excellent job with Nepeta, and I also think that is absolutely perfect that Dirk likes being little spoon. I have to admit, I was a bit surprised when you said that Nepeta and Equius were married, but then you explained it and it's absolutely wonderful the way that you write them together and it would be lovely to marry your best friend, even not in a romantic sense but just to always have your soulmate with you. Amazing job with this chapter, I love the way you write a lot and I'm already anticipating the next chapter!
homestuckTroll chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Walking in on him once?!
And what was John doing?