Reviews for 50 Reasons
I'm obsessedddddddd
bballgirl02 chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
More please? :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Nice explanation for why we didn't see Jesse at graduation. i did wonder why they didn't show him and Beca getting pictures together.
FiveFootTwo chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
This is perfect. And I really wish it had been in the movie, because it gives the storyline the continuity it needed. I love how you turned Jesse's appearance in Copenhagen into his grand romantic gesture, showing Beca how he feels about her. In the movie, the way it was edited, he was there and we could see she was happy, but there was nothing remarkable about that moment. You made it remarkable, and made their storyline mirror the one we saw in the first movie, except the roles were reversed with him doing something grand for her instead. It is exactly what I wanted to see in the sequel. Thank you!
sarcasticbella089 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
This is phenomenal writing, and I can't get enough of it. Amazing job!
Cuticlecare chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Oh my god! *sniff* this is perfect!
Funny. Sweet. Hot sex against a door.
And he proposed!
I have to lie down and contemplate my life choices.
*sniff*
SunDanceQT chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Fantastic mix of sweet & sexy.
SunDanceQT chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Amazing!
Dobby99 chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
So, I read your other story and posted a Review there and because I loved it so much I came here to read your other story and it's so good! I love it even more I think :P *_*
Especially the chapter with Stacie (I literally died laughing) and the last three. I agree, there's way too less Jeca in PP2, I hope Skylar Astin will return for PP3 and there will be a few Jeca moments *_*
Go on like this, love it!
jessica.yip.792aka annak47fans chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
hahah love it
can't wait for more
Wxnttodetelethisplease chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
cant wait when they get married :)
jessica.yip.792aka annak47fans chapter 6 . 6/18/2015