Reviews for Nothing Else Really Matters Anymore
Mediumgamemaster chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I don't know why u call ur writing crap it's actually pretty cool. Fanfiction for total drama sort of just adds more interestingness
Owl Archer chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Wow...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
This was awesome! Your amazing
Juliejustdance chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
So cute! I just know I am like gonna cry at my graduation (I'm very sensetive) but thats a long time anyway!
northrnstar chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Absolutely loved it! The perfect ending to the perfect story

I hope that there will be more stories to read by you in the future
CLOSED ForteKham617 CLOSED chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
Wow, Mike!
You've, like, totally got the real-life feeling of graduating! I'm talking from experience, by the way!
All the nervous feeling, all the pressure, and just about everything was properly showed - Or typed - In this chap!
Wonderful job! You definently deserve a medal! Like, seriously!
So, next chapter's the last? Oh, I can't wait to see how you'll end this! Super excited!
Once again, wonderful job!
FatAmyIsAWESOMERebelWilson11 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Couldn't find your YouTube account.
CLOSED ForteKham617 CLOSED chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Awwww, adorable! That line line with Cameron made me smile, I'm not gonna lie!
Also, "Lightning's derpy face" made me laugh like The Joker! Ha Ha XD Dangit!
I look forward to the next chapter! Good work!
northrnstar chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
I thought that was a cute way to take care of the things that had to be said. Poor Mallory, forgot about how she would feel after all that, and I loled at the depry lightning part!

Also happy birthday!

Will there be another chapter after this one? Or was this the conclusion?
northrnstar chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I love it! Omg feels! I'm such a sappy person but I loved every bit of fluff in the chapter! Just omg this made me so happy I am looking forward to serif how this will end, I actually think this might be the first fanfic I followed that continued all the way to the end I really do hope that you continue to write as you have so much talent, it's incredible

Peace!
CLOSED ForteKham617 CLOSED chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Anytime for that review! I poured my heart and soul into that review because I thought it would be the last I would see of you! Thankfully It wasn't! I'm glad you like it!

Anyways, for the review of THIS chapter:

I liked - No I didn't - I loved this chapter! It was really heartwarming how everyone in Mike's school clapped for him; Even his bullies! That was adorable! I like how you can combine kid-friendly, and nice feels into your story, while also having adult details and adult jokes too! That's not an easy task, Let me tell you! The ending... The ending... Made me feel all fuzzy and inside! Your probably the only author I know that can write Zoke good! Three chaps left, eh? Well, I can't wait for the next two and the finale! I know it's gonna be great? How? Well, it's coming from your work, obviously!

Can't wait for more! Oh by the way, Happy (Early/Late - I don't know what date it is today) Birthday!
CLOSED ForteKham617 CLOSED chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Hey, I'm back on FanFiction :D
Finally! But now, insead of using my Facebook account to sign in, I have to use my Google account!
Oh well - Whatever!
And yeah, in the anonymous review I left, I meant every last word I typed!
So yeah, just wanted to confirm something!
ForteKham617 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Hi, Mike! I know I haven't been on FanFiction in awhile!
Wanna know why?
Get this; It won't let me! Everytime I try logging in, It always denies me! This has been happening alot lately, and I don't know what I can do about it! I have no idea if this is happening to anyone else, or if it's just me! All I can do is just wait, and pray to God it lets me in one of these days! If not, then... Well, let's not hope it has to come to that conculsion! So, I'm sorry, if you sent me any more messages in our PM chat, If I didn't answer you for a long time! I apologize!

Anway, onto the review for this chapter:

I thought this chapter was very sweet, and heartwarming!
Even though the writers screwed up BIG TIME on developing Zoke, you do a better job then they ever could!
I mean it - I actually felt kinda sad and really touched in this chapter, honest!
You know something, Mike?
Your stories REALLY remind me of the new episodes of Family Guy!
Wanna know why?
I guess you could argue that the new episodes of FG aren't as good as the original!
I think not!
I love how the new eps of FG! They take their time to tell the plot, develop the story, and develop the characters quite amazingly!
That's exactly what you've shown everyone here! That you've grown in writing - That you showed everyone how amazingly fantastic your work can be! Like the new episodes of FG, you are taking your time to tell and develop the story and plot, and even giving such bland characters like Mike and Zoey AMAZING development that... I know I couldn't do myself! I know plenty of other writers who couldn't do either! You've really impressed me lately - And I'm honestly proud of you!
You really are a rare person who puts all she can into her writing!
And... I've come to love it! I've come to love everything about it!
You definently have talent that you don't let go to waste!
And, I'm proud of it - And... I'm proud of you, Mike!
I would really like to see what would happen next, so update when you can ;)

So, if for some reason I can't go on FF for a while now, I want you to read this:

Goodbye, AnyfriendsofMike!
Truely the author with such amazing talent!

Let's hope I can talk to you again sometime this or next week
(That is if FF will ever let me in)!
northrnstar chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Omgz! I loved it! You have some
Seriouse talent my friend! And yay! I'm so happy that you will be updating regularly! I will now look forward to this every Friday! and this chapter, just- right in the feels! Lol I was holding my breath at the end to see if zoey would be ok, and she was for mike, and just, aweeeeeeee! Loved it!
northrnstar chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Omg that was intense! Like my heart is actually going to beat out of my chest! Poor mike! Can he walk?! and he must feel awful! and Poor zoey! Is she going to be ok?! And Brick and Jo! Just OMG!

That was a very good chapter! I love stuff that keeps me on my toes and leaves me wanting more! Please update soon!

Lol I must know what happens next!