Reviews for The Replicator
Great beginning
BlaireZ16K chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Awesome! :D
14hpgirl19 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Everything about that little story was perfect. I especially loved Hotch calling Reid his son. So sweet!

Fantastic job!
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Interesting... I wonder what will happen to the man. I don't think that anyone would belive that the team can read minds, or they might just fob it off with "they're profilers, it's their job to read people"

I had to check out the date you posted this on, but just to double check, did you watch the (somewhat) corresponding episode? (Season 7)
Trahnfisch chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
hey! i'm sooooo glad you continued this saga and i just read all of your completed parts... i really love this stories! i love how the team feels for ona another, how they are a family, and how reid holds them together! i can't wait to read more from this saga and tomorrow i'll read the first part of the boys...

thank you so much for this stories!
EccentricRage chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Holy crap! I can't believe Hotch was able to push someone! I can't wait for the next installment to see if this is going to happen more often. Great addition to the saga!
WiccanWitch5 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I love your shadows within saga and this one is just amazing! I love Hotch and Reid's relationship :)
CleverPhoenix chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Nice ending! I definitely thought that seemed like a very Hotch thing to do, but I have to admit I'm VERY curious about the ending now. Hopefully we'll find out what it means soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I really like how the story is unfolding, especially the way the tension is building towards whatever the stalker has planned, then ending with that major cliffhanger. Can't wait to read the rest!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Thank God they made it! :D Really good story! Cannot wait for more in the series!
gabbygirl89 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Great story! Loved it!
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
It would be so cool for Hotch to have this ability on the show!
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
whoa! i love this! does this mean other members of the team could possibly build on their powers, or is it just reid and hotch who can control people now?
Monotufu chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
What an amazing conclusion! I love that they seem to be growing stronger, too. I can't wait for more!
Jedi Buttercup chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I stumbled across this series just this week, and am thoroughly enjoying it. *thumbs up*