Reviews for The Center, Held
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
AWWWW. They did it. *sniffling*
Jewel Becky chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
The fact all the Guardians were reborn into the Bennett family means they are closer together than even and can work as a team better now and into the future.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is amazing! Sad, but so touching & hopeful.

Thank ou for writing & sharing.
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
this story was awesome. sad but still awesome :D [i think i've said that before somewhere along the line lol]
Malrora chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I... I have no words. Well, except that I spent the first half of this fic crying. I really have to hand it to you, I could feel my soul getting crushed in a vice as the Guardians died. And even when the fighting stopped, it only felt worse when they were being buried. However, that only made the second half all the more uplifting. It took me a while to catch on to what was happening because I didn't immediately make the connection between Sandy and the name Alexander, but when it got to Ernest, I was practically jumping up and down in my seat. I like that you left the ending open-ended regarding the new Guardians facing off against Pitch, it was Jamie's story from the beginning and that was a good place to end.

By the way, I'm sure you've noticed I faved a lot of your stories without reviewing. That is primarily because I enjoyed them all very much and did not want any of the praise I have to offer to sound redundant after a couple reviews, and I felt that I had nothing constructive to say at the time.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
What a beautiful fic! Sobby, yes, I've got tears in my eyes while writing this. Unique and well done, thanks for sharing it!
InkheartFirebringer chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh - my god. This was wonderful. In an I'm-crying-my-eyes-out-right-now kind of way. The Guardians dying and the description of the burials were already poking holes in my heart - but when I read the section beginning with 'Against blood, and tears, and a moonless night, even reality must give way when it is reshaped by IbelieveIbelieveIbelieve.' I started crying and pretty much didn't stop the whole way through. But in a good way, by the end. :) Excellent job, beautifully written, and you made me cry. Well done. xD
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Neat! The whole concept is neat! To make it better you need to do a oneshot from Pitch's point of view, his feeling of triumph over the guardians, and then his utter shock/horror when they appear to face him again, only this time they WIN.

As for your story Sanctuary, do you need a sounding board? I'd be happy to help if you'd like.
Hana-Liatris chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow... amazing idea ;]
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh man! Please please please tell me this isn't a one-shot! At least give us Pitch's butt-whopping!
bast4 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
awesome! just freaking awesome!

I was all like "Shit, they're dead!" in the first part, then I looked at the side bar and said "okay, calm down, there's plenty of fic left, this will be fixed." I was whispering "I believe I believe" until you brought everyone back. the reincarnation angle is really neat, and I totally see Jamie and Sophie and possibly even the rest of the gang having something special about them from their exposure to the guardians.

thanks for another great fic! and I hope Sanctuary comes together for you. I wonder how the warren looks or sandy's place or any of the other legends' homes in that fic, and what other changes will happen to the humans past the baby with wings. looking forward to an update! :)
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was sadly beautiful that turned into hopefully beautiful. I loved the spell Jamie wove, especially that "reality must give way" and the descriptions of the graves.
You did an excellent job with the birth of the new-old Guardians and their personalities. I particularly liked after Jack wakes up, Tooth's description "she moved like silk and lightning."
Fantastic job.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Beauty has a physical form. Also, super depression at the beginning - I was shocked you went there. Terrific pull back though. Greatly enjoyed it.

Then...ah, the wonderous Peter Pan lines! Thank you ever so much for those. I re-watched the Universal studios Peter Pan movie and Hook this week to commemorate my owning Rise of the Guardians. So, I am on a big 'goodness how Peter is like Jack' run this week.

Excellent.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice, but who's Marian? The only girls in Jamie's group were Cupcake and Pippa and that's obviously not Cupcake's real name since you mention her more than once.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 3/21/2013