Reviews for Do You Love Me, Too?
DeletedAbandonedAccount chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter. Loving this, seriously.
DeletedAbandonedAccount chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
God, I love this story and you author. You know what exactly what kind of stories, I love!
DeletedAbandonedAccount chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This blew me away! Loving this!
BrandonAlpha20 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Dont worry u know what they say, there's a lot fish in the sea ;)
But i love the story though!
_
Quitting Time chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I read all five chapters in one shot. It's a great story. Jade's nervousness in the earlier chapters seems completely appropriate. I'm sorry to hear about you'r break up. Hoping to see a new chapter soon.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Ugh noo tori
Joylinda chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Ahhhhh tori!
Noo!
I like how Jade is still badass but still whipped as hell.
I love the so g from the last chapter. I actually would have loved to hear it. But i think i got a good sense how t be like
Wow poor jade like i didnt even see it coming till cat showed up. When she did i was like oh god Cat plus couple plus stairs no good.
Update soon!
Mindfuck.yd chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I fell in love with that song. It's nice to read you again. That's too bad about your break up, but that things happen for a reason so, keep writing and focus on other things. You'll find someone :)
I know my english sucks so... sorry
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I love this story you are an amazing writer I really hope Tori doesn't die!
greenjadevega chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I fell in love with that poem
snaredgnirrucer chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Good chapter. That's too bad about your girlfriend. Keep writing though, glad you're back!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
it say fluffy, i came here to read fluff if i want to see useless drama I'll go read one of the thousand Jori fic it drama in it.
SKRowling chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
That was...interesting. Damn Cat!

It's kind of hard to maintain a relationship at such long distances, but you tried...
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Shit, if Jade doesnt kill Cat I will!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »