Reviews for Do You Love Me, Too?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
snaredgnirrucer chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Hey this story is going great. Any possibility for future smut? I understand if that's not your thing, but I'm just wondering. Anyway, I will be back when you write more!
Jakarie chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Really enjoying the story so far. Looking or ward to more
SKRowling chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
This story is so personal already! That is a beautiful song.

I can't wait to see where you take this story. Good Job.
Kigo Queen chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
please update this soon... it was really good
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Your song was lovely
derfles chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Gah! This story is just so happy and fluffy! It certainly makes me smile throughout.
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Interesting song, I bet your girlfriend like it as much as Jade did, heh heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
derfles chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
"To: Vega

From: The Only Person Who Calls You Vega"

I'm not sure why, but that actually made me laugh out loud. I like what you did with this one. I was fulling expecting it to go the opposite direction with Tori's response to the letter, but I like that it didn't. And sorry I haven't reviewed until now, I was out of town for quite a few days.

Now, onto the next one!
Kigo Queen chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
please continue this story and i hope it updates rather soon because it is too awesome to not reread... like i have done twice now
SKRowling chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Well I don't mind IOC for sure so continue doing what you are doing.
SamJZ16 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
You should keep us readers on our toes... I think that'll make everything more exciting for you and the readers. Love the story and keep continueing.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
This is too cute sorry I hvnt reviewed in a while :(
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for the shout out and this was cute
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »