Reviews for Domesticity
Moons88 chapter 2 . 3/23/2020
Hey, so I know it's been forever. You might not even remember me. Anyways, I found myself back here on my page and went through my old favorite stories and I remembered this one fondly. So here I am, rereading it. It's still just as good as I remember it. If you're ever back on here, please, do shoot me a message. I'm trying to find some muse (and time) to finish my Covert fanfic. Sending you lots of love.
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 37 . 3/5/2015
YoreReader chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
I love this!

I love imagining both Auggie and Annie with Austin's Boy Scout troop, with Austin pretending they're not there. Hahaha!

I also love little Owen adorably pestering Auggie with his curiosity. He and Annie were wonderful with him.

It's a wonderful addition to the batch of stories you already have here. I hope there's more to come.
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 37 . 2/25/2015
love it!
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 37 . 2/24/2015
Lovely chapter! These are my fav fics to read
Finlaure13 chapter 37 . 2/24/2015
Auggie and Annie camping with the kids! Yes, you are filling in the empty sad places with happy feels. Why can I not get enough of these two? So just keep them coming. I'll reciprocate.
Oh, and no problemo. I'm patrolling the fanfic site for foibles that keep me from reading my fanfiction faves. I'm on it!
YellyBelly chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
One of my favorite chapters. Really hope you keep writing!
YoreReader chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
Love this! I love seeing them happy - loving, laughing, living. And they're about to become parents! Is Annie pregnant with Austin here? Another chapter in their lives is about to begin. I'm looking forward to reading more. Such a great tale.

Are you, by any chance, talking about the wedding from "Outlander"? If so, then I totally understand the inspiration. Wasn't it glorious?
YoreReader chapter 35 . 9/25/2014
The boys are having too much fun while Annie's away!

Barber's nickname is Crunchface? Oh my.

I enjoyed this chapter. I had fun reading about the boys' weekend. Good times!
YoreReader chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
Does anybody even have fun at reunions?

Too bad for those people. They could have had a grand old time if they gave Auggie the chance to shine.
YoreReader chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
Oh, you know just where to push those buttons, don't you?

I'm afraid. But in the end, I know they'll be all right. After all, they're both survivors. They'll fight. It's what they know.
Finlaure13 chapter 36 . 9/25/2014
Beautiful.
What a beautiful chapter.
You always deliver with what you give us. I know how hard it is to find time at the same time as the Muse is singing, so I am always grateful to anything you post. And I am so
Pleased to be reading new stuff from you and willynilly23.
Marie King chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
This was a wonderfully sensual yet utterly heartwarming chapter way to go!
I look forward to more of this series as well as the rest of you're work you are a really amazing writer and you capture this couple and it's world with fantastic depth!
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
Awww great chapter! I'm loving all ur chapters lately! Just so gooood!
Countryole chapter 36 . 9/24/2014