Reviews for The Code
lovely story with exciting plot!
Void Age chapter 28 . 5/31
10/10
Huntingal5568 chapter 30 . 1/27
1:49 bawling
Huntingal5568 chapter 28 . 1/27
1:40 i am currently sobbing like the hopeless fabgirl i am. I wanted to find yoy and puncj you in the face to be honest
Huntingal5568 chapter 25 . 1/27
1:11 and i woke my dog up who is on my bed and i swear he glared at me from shaking from trying to stifle my laughter
Huntingal5568 chapter 20 . 1/27
Dude its freaking 12:16 am and the chapter with the bodies first appearing is scaring the crap out of me!
Lady Deviance chapter 11 . 1/19
This is actually much better than i thought it would be :D
bloomsburry chapter 31 . 1/7
It was an interesting read
Azure-x-Roze chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
A corny ending but I loved it even more for it. The fic reminded me of 'The Cave' at times but it's definitely it's own story and I loved your original plot line with Sakura. She is one creepy lady. I'm actually kinda sad I've finished reading it haha. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
so out of charecter read all its like somebody else
Pizza Man chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
May Christ bless you!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes YES this is the best thing ever, like jfc I am eating up these chapters faster then a 5 year old eating candy
Lidia1357 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
His eyes are blue, a little pet peeve of mine. But I'm impressed by your eccentric writing skills.
Lidia1357 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I like the beginning, but Neither Korra(who was taught waterbending by Katara) and Noatak would be in danger of drowning. And if the ice is thin, they can bend more.
Madi H chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I don't know why but I really felt like you could have wrote a very steamy sex scene in the chapter 7.) Pain. It was like the perfect moment. lol. I love this story.