Reviews for Oblivious
GLL chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Cute! The cane battles brought a smile to my face :)
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is fantastic!
Reda V chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love the sense of humor used in this fic Great Job!

Still snickering at the mental image of Aubrey standing in Beca's doorway with that creepy "Ay, Girl AY!" grin xD
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww... This was just so... Ugh! Infuriatingly sweet and funny! I love it! My favorite was number four. LoL! Awesome job, author!
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is a pretty great fic. Have a nice day.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
THAT WAS GOOD. I AM NOW LATE. BECAUSE I READ THIS. THANK YOU.
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hey, again.
Ooh Chloe she is dense sometimes :D I loved her and Aubreys conversation about missing Luke and all Chloe got from that was stealing one of Becas hoodies lol. And i loved how Aubrey snuck up on and threatened Beca. I wondered if Aubrey was possible of murder before too lol.
I have the same 'Your Mum' response, especially when talkin to my younger brother which is never good cause we have the same Mum lol
Kaycee chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Adorable. I love the parallel between Aubrey's relationship and Beca/Chloe
knowthescore chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well this was ADORABLE
Idunnox chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was soo adorable
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
LOL I love stories where a couple is basically dating/married without realizing it XD
libresbian chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
zzthis was really sweet and intriguing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
"I want to get old and wrinkly and have cane battles." Cane battles I can't
This is too cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
i think i cry when i see you have another story.. i cry and cry tears of absolute pure joy. i cant even begin to explain how happy you make me, simply by just having a new story.. im not sure if thats sad or not or youre just that talented... i think its a bit of both tbh lol. anyways, back to the point:

so, there are a ton of amazing talent, but you my friends, are top notch... your style of writing, your themes, your character dynamics and relationships...just ugh.. my feels. i cant, i just cant... you know when youre trying to find the perfect words to convey something but can't? thats really how i feel right now.. youre literally just too amazing for words right now. i hope you know im trying to say how much i adore you and all your fics and your pure honest to goodness talent and how truly talented i believe you are. so thanks for sharing! and hope to read more bechloe stuff from you! :D