Reviews for Hell in Heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
That..was amazing...
Oceanbreeze7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Okay okay- yes. I haven't read a fic like this where Castiel had to go through all the killing Dean copies, it's brilliantly written. It explains the grief too- I like it. I'm such a sick person for liking this. :D
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
One of the saddest images ever: Castiel broken and crying. Broken and crying over Dean.

I may have wibbled. It's a possibility.

(I just kinda wanna punch Jimmy, but really, none of this is his doing. He doesn't wanna suffer the pain of Naomi or of Castiel, and he thinks Castiel should get over it. Like you addressedin the story, he doesn't' have the same emotional ties or depth associated to Dean as Castiel does.)
Pappis chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Thank you for writing this!
I really needed this fic to exist :)
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwww :) great story :)
cherishiskisa chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oh my gosh is this based off of mine? because it is so much better hhh
WOW SO SAD HOW ABOUT THIS IS NOT OKAY WOW NOPE ABORT MISSION BYE
DarkDragonne chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I don't know if reading all those goodbye stranger fics is helping me deal with my feels or not, but your writing is amazing. I definitely have tears in my eyes right now.
emmau chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was just a heart-breaking but lovely look inside Castiel's head during his time in Naomi's hands. His pain at being forced to murder Dean over and over again was almost visceral and hurts just right. I love the insight into his mindset at the turning point, where he was able to throw off Naomi and spare Dean's life. It's true that Castiel was a soldier, and Cas still is. But thanks to Dean and his time with the Winchesters, Cas is much more than that. I thought this story illustrated that very well. Thank you for sharing this.
LadyTuesday chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Beautifully done. Exactly how I imagined this "off camera" bit to have happened.
Raphael chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I...I think you broke me. I am crying. I can't. But I love you, seriously this is so good. *bursts into tears*