Reviews for Fading
2x2 Hands of Blue chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm glad this never happened in the show. Actually, I lie. They should have had her go back to the Academy and then rescued her. PERFECT! I am a genius.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't normally read short pieces under a thousand words, that's why there are some stories of yours I haven't read even though I always enjoy your stories, but I made an exception for these because they go together. I'm glad River didn't really go with Early in Objects in Space because I think that would ultimately be harder, for Simon anyway, and possibly the others based on the guilt they'd feel, if she went with Early, even though she thinks that would be easier for everyone of them. she doesn't understand, but her intentions are kind. But she doesn't save anyone by letting herself be taken away. She can save everyone better if she's there with them. :) River does save people sometimes, she saved Kaylee in War Stories for instance.
Riona
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is beautifully written, and very perceptive. I love your take on River, it's very in-character while still showing different sides to her. Wonderfully done.
othiara chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this!
Entaria chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is beautiful. I don't know if it was your intention or not, but you have captured River's poetic way of speaking absolutely perfectly!