Reviews for Let Me Call You Sweetheart
nibbles8989 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Shonda Rhimes really should pay you, as u fill in all the details that her lazy writers so crudely overlook. Your Insights to CO's inner psyche are spot on. Thank u for giving Owen and Cristina a different voice than the depressing tone of network GA story lines.
ilgora chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Sweet!
ilgora chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
How a beautiful portrait of the crucial moment of the season... When I think about S9, all I can see is Owen "arching towards her... Thanks for bringing it back!
ilgora chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
It fascinates me, how you can Angelamermaid, capture the moment... beautiful!
Angelamermaid chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
I wrote this story because I too was a little surprised that Cristina called Owen sweetheart, and wanted to explore how they could've gotten to a place where she'd use that name. I think her calling them that was adorable but acknowledge that not everyone thinks so.

JMHO posted an honest and respectful review, I wasn't bothered by it. Let us please move on.
JMHO chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I know Cristina has called Owen endearing names on the show. It still feels "unnatural" to me, whenever she does it. So, chill out, Lucinders. I did state it was JMHO - "just my honest opinion," in case you aren't aware of what the abbreviation means. It wasn't one of your stories I was commenting on, anyway.
ilgora chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Such a beautiful piece...! Angelamermaid, you are able not only to open for us their intimacy, but Cristinas interior too! It remembers me the (awfull)epi "Im laughing in the inside". I really love your AU Cristina and your way of sharing her with us readers...
Lucinders chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
This is a reply to reviewer JMHO, regarding the endearing names. In recent times, this has not become unusual. Cristina, in particular, has referred to Owen with a series of endearing pet names, on the show.
In Episode 7 x 17, when she is serving him pizza, she calls him "darling." This is the scene where he tells her that he had been given the task to choose Chief Resident.
In Episode 8 x 7, when they were practicing for the softball game, she yells to him, "Hi honey."
In Episode 9 x 17. after Owen quits and he is driving away, she calls him, "Sweetheart ...Owen."
In Episod 19, when they are in the on call room and he falls asleep on her lap and she has to leave when she gets the page about her patient, she says, "Sorry baby."
vanessatw chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
sexy, sweet, Hot and I love Crowen's "dirty talk"
JMHO chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I can never wrap my head around C&O calling each other anything endearing. Even when I read fanfics in which they call each other "baby," it just throws me off. It feels so unnatural & I can't for the life of me, picture them saying anything remotely smooshy. JMHO.

I am a fan of your writing, though.
OCshipper chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Loved all 8 beautifully written x
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Cute story. Chapter 6 is my favorite : )
Apinapoikaerkki chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
These vignettes were so adorable! You're awesome! :)
P.S. That cover image is so sweet! Is that from episode 5x14?
ilgora chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Oh! So funny and endearing! I love how you understand CO universe and manage to give us the "missing pieces". More than ever I think CO fanfics are essential to really enjoy and love CO universe (tv show is just the starting point)
ilgora chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Well done! (I love when his face lit up... too).