Reviews for The Gift of Giving
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
How cute... And sad... But cute.

I like how you included the (almost) whole Lupin/Tonks family, or at least mentioned them in some way. (Let's just forget about Ted for now.)

Dora's dead, Andy's not doing very well, Teddy probably need's his diaper changed, and Remus... Isn't going to last.

I think that this is very well written, and made me tear up slightly. Good job!
Fire The Canon chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
If there is any other sole character in the Harry Potter series that I'd tolerate Hermione with that wasn't Ron, it'd be Fred or George. 1, because it was almost canon (which kind of breaks my heart actually) and 2, well, it's believable that Hermione would end up with one of them. More believable then some of the other people I see her paired with, anyway.

But, carrying on, this was sweet. I do think maybe using the name Roxanne was a bit strange, you could have maybe done an OC, and just watch for spelling and grammar, but over all, well done.
Fire The Canon chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I don't know why I can't take Drarry seriously. It's just... a strange pairing to me :P

Zombies? Oh my :P I thought this was kind of sweet in a distorted way lol. In the Chamber of Secrets? Really, Harry?

Watch for grammar, but well done.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Nawwww, this was beautiful. Oh, and Remus survived? Teddy has his daddy! Yay! :D

This was really beautiful and sweet and awww. *sniff*

Great job on this. I loved it.

Oh, and this is 1 of 6 reviews I owe you for reviewing ITT.
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Great drabbles! Can't wait to see where else they take you!
HermioneWP chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Pairing: Neville/Luna?
Good, but doesn't Remus die too?