Reviews for Age of Justice
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
THANK YOU! This take on the whole thing seems a lot more in-character for Robin, since he managed the thing that Batman never could; work through the trauma and put his past behind him. If things had been different, he might get triggered by the Mufasa scene, but with things being as they are, I think he'd be able to appreciate the positive parts of the movie.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
OK I love that soooo much. I know what he means. When I just wake up on April first and flit around, touch a few things and sit on the couch or go to work... my family/roommates always double check EVERYTHING. Granted, when I was younger, I pulled some good pranks, now, the imagined ones are so much better. Would love to see Dick in danger/kidnapped by someone just for more bro Wally because yes, he is the older brother and with Conner maybe figuring it out based on responses/speech/whatever and realizing his little bro Robin is Dick is in danger... bad guys beware. :D 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I figured out it was something from the patrol, thought it was Scarecrow and half expected him to ask for Bruce while still half outta it. That's one of my fav Agatha Christie stories so bonus point for that. 6/5 ;)
batiluca27 chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
muy buena
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
More? Please? I love robin and these one shots are the best I have ever read about him. Please write more!
Pixie07 chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
This shots were really fun to read
HotAirMeloon chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
The best fluff ever.
HotAirMeloon chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
This was a lot of fun to read. Poor Robin!
HotAirMeloon chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
I was so relieved that it really was a dream! I love your story
HotAirMeloon chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
This is so couth! I love your stories!
HotAirMeloon chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
This was hilarious! I did not expect that his hair would be dyed orange.
HotAirMeloon chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Really good story.
CuzI'mBatman chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
This was fluff. It was good fluff
CuzI'mBatman chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
This deserves a spinoff! Lol nice story
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
It is interesting and a nice change.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »