Reviews for Letters
cmol8806 chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
"okay...the visual of Angelus and...No. We can just stop. Right there."

LMAO hilarious! I love these letters and cant wait for spike's. But you know I have a soft spot for him lol
cmol8806 chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE Spike! This was so cute! The voice you have for him is just so perfect.
ginar369 chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Spike was right Angel will never believe that trick with the water again. She should go get it blessed. You have to love how much Spike likes to see Angel squirm...
cmol8806 chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
wow, this looks so familiar...its as if I've read it before...

like I said, very cute and has me so intrigued to watch this ep. and as always, cant wait for spike's response.

thanks for the shout out!
ginar369 chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Hearing Cordy's POV is great. She was all fan girl squee! I'll give her this the holy water spiel was convincing! Her performance on stage? Cringe worthy.
jeremy.quadrone chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
cool dommage qu'il y est pas de suite
cmol8806 chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
your not-so-fab beta apologizes for not being fast enough to read this beforehand. :-(

but I like it. But you know I really like Spike's voice. He's so bloody cool :-P
cmol8806 chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
I liked it. I feel like it might be leading into more in depth letters to each other, but I know you'll still keep the funny aspect of each of these characters. As always i'm looking forward to spike's letter. everyone has to just LOVE spike right? LOL.
Amy chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
I love this! You're amazing! I'm so glad I've found it, PLEASE CONTINUE! You've got the characters down to a T which is fantastic and because they don't often interact, prtty damn difficult! Anyway, update when you can, no preasure ;) - And btw, I'm TheSlayerInTheTardis - I'm just too lazy to log in. :)
cmol8806 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
I've read this before, right? even so, it still had me cracking up.
cmol8806 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
ok first, awwwww. thank you. I've been truly amazed that I could become friends with someone I've never even met lol.

so, I told you how much I liked this but I am gonna tell you again. I just think this concept is so cool. and as always, eagerly awaiting spike's reaction. :-)
cmol8806 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Yay! Congrats on the end of a semester! I liked this...so far I've really liked your Spike letters. But maybe cause I like Spike :-)
momnesia chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Really very good! Very entertaining, as well, as it followed both series plot lines. Please keep writing. This is the kind of fan fiction I really like reading. Thank you.
cmol8806 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
So sorry I haven't reviewed this before! Been up to my ears with non stop stuff. But I really like this series! I hope you continue. I'm looking forward them being a little more forthcoming with their deeper emotional stuff. Please keep it up!
ginar369 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Cordy'll probably send him a few packs of smokes just so he can blow the smoke in Xander's face!