Reviews for The Red Pharma Conspiracy
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
I've been gripped by this story from start to finish. The plot was complicated and well executed, your writing style flowed well and I loved your charactisation.
Anderson in your story is so well developed and likeable. She's tough but human at the same time, stays true to the emotional detachment necessary to be a good judge and yet manages to remain caring and compassionate. It's something you've even managed to do with Dredd, I love how closed off Dredd is, to the point where at the beginning, Anderson doesn't really know how he feels about things, and then as things progress the depth of feeling he has for her becomes clear. I love the little touches between the two of them, the small moments of comfort they show each other, and I especially love that Dredd seems to be finding it tougher to deal with the situation than Anderson at times. It's understated and in keeping with canon but it's still there.
It's a shame you're not writing another Dredd fic for a while but thank you for this, I enjoyed it emensely.
TNO chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
"Infiltrating trough the incinerator vent". I watched few hours ago this (this was done in 1995 movie adaptation of Judge Dredd, with Stallone), so loled a bit here. Good joke :)
TNO chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
I find Dredd executing the scientist (without solid and confirmed evidence) very, very out of character. As he once said to Anderson "Can't execute a perp on 99%"
Apart from this, good story so far.
Sadhaka chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
Too many captures it just dragged on and on. At the end there is no resolution at all. The bad guys keep doing bad things while the good guys barely break even. If you build up the drama there has to be a pay off and you failed to deliver it in any way shape or form.

Simple formula, good guys wins, bad guys loses. When you can't deliver that don't expect a good review. I personally feel I wasted my time on the story and would caution others to keep clear.
chiroho chapter 20 . 4/7/2016
Thanks so much for the awesome read. I thought that you captured the characters from the movie really well, and especially the friendship between Dredd and Anderson - something that's perhaps a little more than just plain friendship but also follows the absolute line that Dredd lays out for himself.

So much depth in this, with the convoluted plot and details about exactly who knew what at the higher levels of the Hall of Justice. That ending really shows just how much the plans within plans within plans are so complex. Exactly who is responsible for what is very murky, which also plays very well into the murkiness of the comics which wasn't really reflected in the movie.

Sorry that you won't be writing more in this fandom, but I really appreciate that you did in the first place. I look forward to if you ever come back to visit.

Thanks for writing.
aureaqueen chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
I'm a great fan of Dredd and I hole heartedly want to tell you how awesome your story was, I read it in a day, it ensnared my attention since the beginning, you portray de characters perfectly , the dinamics between Dredd and Anderson: BRILLIANT!
Thank you so very much for sharing and ending this extraordinary work of yours, thou I must confess I fancy miself dissapointed knowing you won't write anymore stories or a continuation on this superb power couple, I hope someday you reconsider :D
Thanks again for your great effort and extraordinary imagination!
hrachel91 chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
Wow...I don't think I can easily articulate how awesome this story was! I couldn't stop reading it and I was even reading through some chapters while I was at work, trying to figure out what was going to happen next! I absolutely loved it, you did a fantastic job!
Trivial Pursuit chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
This was amazing. And masterfully plotted and I was not expecting that ending at all. I can't wait to see what your next work will be.
Trivial Pursuit chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
I am finding Charles to be increasingly suspicious.
I also really loved the role-reversal at the end of the chapter where Anderson was comforting Dredd.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Amazing. A truly remarkable and accomplished fic. Thank you so much for all your artistry and effort. Was so transported by this story and impressed with your world building and command of these characters. We were all there! So great :) you're talented! Will miss it xx
Miss Jackson Katsuki-Nikiforov chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
I feel like I just lost a huge chunk of my life. This is over and I've been following it since the start. There are so few great fics for this nearly non-resistant fandom, and I don't think it's hit me yet that this is over. I think I'm just going to be twiddling my thumbs and crying in the corner about how my life is over and there's no more Dranderson moments to look forward to. But thank you for writing this, it was amazing, and I'm really going to miss it.
artilyon-rand chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
...the end?..i ...dont know how to feel...
Khayr chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
Great finish, glad to have been a long for the ride on this one!
Khayr chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Another great chapter, lots going on in here! I feel like a lot of the pieces are falling into place now and I'm quite honestly on the edge of my seat, ahaha.

I can't remember if I've me toned it before or not, but I'm a huge fan of how you write scenes where Anderson is wrapped up in some kind of psychic battle? There's something about it that just always flows very nicely and since it's different than a physical fight I love that they read differently.

Anyways, excellent! Can't wait for what comes next
OptimisticTheory chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Whoo, an update! Oh man, I got so excited when I saw there was an update. Oh man, and was it worth it. So clones huh? Damn thats bitchy. So glad that the good guys are closing in on the baddies, man. Aw, and that moment at the end, Dredd having to make sure it was really Anderson, damn son. Tough.

Update soon! Loved it as always.