Reviews for Red raw
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 3/8
Good one. Payback. Well deserved. Entertaining. Thanks.
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
That's how it ends?! NOOOOOOOOOO! This was a great story! I loved it!
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Cute! I enjoyed this!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
LOL this was awesome! So Jane-ish. And voice-less Jane is definitely a trouble magnet, pretty much like regular Jane.
And typical for Jane to cause a mess and solve a crime in one day, lol.
So now I got curious about his couch... xD
tromana chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Oh, that ending. Very clever. There's a few switching tenses in this chapter which threw me off a little bit - it's just something to be careful of. However, as a whole the storyline is excellent - very unique - and I can see you improved leaps and bounds during it. That deserves a lot of kudos.
tromana chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
The letter was amusing. I liked the idea of Jane subverting the concept of a report, I'm not sure he'd go so far in what he said within the show but it works in this story.
tromana chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
It is very typical of Jane to end up in such a situation. I'm still really enjoying his charades - I find them very believable, were such a situation to occur on the show.

(As an additional note, I'm really glad to see your improvement throughout the story. Not many people listen to reviewers when they offer concrit, so I'm glad to see you are not amongst that number.)
tromana chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I appreciated the additional detail you provided in this chapter - it helped to slow down the pace somewhat. There's still a couple of typos/mistakes her and there - Lisbon's name is actually spelt Teresa, not Theresa - it's on her office door in the show itself. But I'm glad to see you've improved your speech punctuation in this chapter. I'm also very impressed at how you conveyed a silent Jane's card trick in this chapter!
tromana chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
You have a good interpretation of light!Jane here. I think he is really using and abusing his current voice loss in order to have a lot of fun.
tromana chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I really like how Lisbon acknowledges that she misses actually being able to talk to Jane. I do find the way she can read what he is trying to convey without speech very believable. As I expect of you, this continues to move very quickly. There's barely time to pause for breath!
tromana chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Interesting premise. It rattles along very quickly. You don't linger with your premise - that's not a bad thing! -as it sails along quickly, it doesn't get dull for a second. Just a note of advice: look out for your punctuation, especially in speech. You need to put closing punctuation in, just to tidy it up a bit. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Elennare chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Great fic! I loved the premise of Jane not being able to talk, and you used it really well - I enjoyed reading his charades, and of course he'd be so frustrated by it!

I spotted a few typos, but nothing major - missing punctuation marks at the end of dialogue mainly, and a couple of switches from present to past tense.

Poor Lisbon, I think not being able to talk makes Jane even worse than usual in pranking people and so on, and she has to try and handle it. I liked him using Lisbon's desk for making his apology card - and leaving the origami rose so she won't stay angry!

Of course Jane succeeds at getting himself held at gunpoint while solving the case! His "report" was really funny, and I loved Lisbon stealing his couch in retaliation.
mayalewis16 chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that is awsome! Lisbon got the best revenge!
Idonthaveaname chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh No, Not the couch..Anything, but not the couch...LOL the team should have a care, because in the end you know Jane will have his revenge..LOL. It's a mericale that the show had never use the 'hide Jane's couch' before now...If Red John wanted to make Jane's life an abasolute hell, do away with the couch...
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
LOL you have mastered Jane snark and devilishness, and Lisbon gets the final jab, bravo!