Reviews for The Black Phantom
Violence Is Always The Answer chapter 3 . 3/14
Violence Is Always The Answer chapter 1 . 3/14
U updated! Thank u
Pitchgirl113 chapter 2 . 2/18
I am absolutely loving this. You have a real talent for writing. Keep it up.
Tessington chapter 9 . 2/19
WHAT, u need to carry on! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE
universallyfictional23 chapter 9 . 2/14
I really is a shame that you're not continuing this story... but I enjoyed it immensely while it lasted! Thanks for the great story! (inkandparchment23 here from deviantArt!)
InspectorZebra chapter 9 . 1/18
Thanks for this story. Even if you couldn't finish it, you had wriiten so far something great. I wish you luck for your futur work.
Theothergir chapter 9 . 1/18
I can't say how much I love this story. This story helped me out of a dark place and I am eternally grateful to you for writing it. Could I hear maybe the next chapter? For closure? Food luck and thank you so so so much :)
vixen1991 chapter 9 . 1/17
Aww, I had was so happy when I saw the update then I read the note and had my hopes shattered like glass, boo!

Not a nice thing to read, you know, I was and still am very fond of this story.

Please reconsider taking it down, it's too good for that.

Please?
yori neko chapter 9 . 1/17
What! Noooooo! Please even if it takes a year long hiatus don't stop! This story makes me happy and giddy. It"d be a shame to stop something this wonderful
Starcrier chapter 9 . 1/17
Sad to see it go, but sometimes this stuff happens, you know? I will still follow whatever else you decide to write in the future!
Evadne98 chapter 6 . 1/9
This story is amazing! It's definitely one of my favorites and I find myself rereading every chapter often! Please update as soon as you can, it's awesome!
Rainbowcrystle chapter 8 . 1/5
Me needs more story! Also, can you see if you can work in some music from Wicked? I think it could work splendidly!
Oh, God, it's four in the morning and this is the last chapter. I am in no way prepared for this story to end. Please continue! I need the rest!
rose tyler chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Am I the only one seeing the Doctor Who reference? Amelia Lake, Roman...
Maiannaise chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is absolutely amazing, keep up the fabulous work! Can't wait to see how it turns out