Reviews for The Box In the Attic
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Damn, that was well-done! 3somes can be tricky, but you pulled it off brilliantly!
I know Itachi said he'd never share Sasuke again, but I got the feeling that they'll be a cozy little trio in the future, which makes me happy lol!
Very well done, and your toy description was fine ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Oh, they're in trouble! Very interesting so far!

Referring to your A/N at the beginning, I would like to apologize for my earlier reviews on your other stories when I mentioned grammar mistakes. Now that I know English is not your first language, your mistakes aren't bad at all! There's a few, but you do pretty damn well for someone who didn't learn English first. I have read MANY fics, and you write better than a lot of people who do have English as their mothertongue. So congratulations on your mastery of our fucked-up language!
AWESOME chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
It's hard finding decent ItaSasu, but this was definitely GREAT! Ugggggghhh and the threesome, wow, FUCK YESH xD
Nessie-san chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Truly beautiful job on this. I love SIN, and despite the grammatical errors (mostly just you forgetting to use a new line when a different person was speaking), this was still extremely enjoyable. You had one other mistake that I saw, which was that instead of closing the quote and saying "he gasped" you just wrote "*gasp*," which is grammatically incorrect. The only other thing I noticed is very small, but people usually use "I'm" instead of "I am." Other than that, brilliant job on this. Truly, I would not have known English wasn't your mother tongue if you hadn't said so.
Kamel2711XD chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
*blushes insanely* that
AccountKillerSOSxx chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
It's my first ItaxSasu fic and when I saw Naruto was in it I though well let's give this a shot and I LOVED the story thanxx
Leeda Uchiha chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Whoa... this... just... i... wow .-. This was pretty fucking hot ;D Really great well done - xx
TiarAstrid chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I'm a bit dissapointed with the ending, I thought they would do it more like a rabbit in heat, and will use the toys
Ninjagirl93 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I liked! Itachi Sasuke and Naruto? Count me in that fandom now XD
whitelotus123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please continue! I love this so far PLEASE
luvninosama chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Please keep writing :)
and I'm sure that you know what I want muahahaha ;)
Alaya Kim chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
please continue must know what happens. :-)