Reviews for Sirens Scream Green
Andrew19andrew chapter 34 . 3/31
Great story, I would love to see a sequel!
Hiroto chapter 26 . 2/15
I just want to thank you for this fiction ! Really I'ved read it twice and I so love it ! I love how you treat the pairing Riddler/Ivy as I'm a huge fan of them ! I really hope you will find the time to post something else about this two because you'll be sure I'll read it !
thee-cats-meow chapter 34 . 5/12/2014
I'll wait patiently for that sequel
Janus Darko chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
I almost figured out The Riddler's pseudonym...but I got caught up on the extra D.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
I liked the pie part . . . now I kind of want some cherries though. Dang . . .
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
Interesting, I like the way you gave us insight into Pam's mind (and yes I realize you've been doing so the whole story, I just found it to be particularly interesting in this chapter among a few others).
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Oh no! It's all rainy and dark and scary . . . Heh. I love the rain but something that intense is enough to make me freak the hell out. Doesn't help that I live by the ocean. I've had to evacuate because of a hurricane warning before, it was scary as shit. Luckily it was just a warning. *Gulp* I shutter to think what would have happened had it been real.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
Lol, whoops. What a coincidence that he would also be named Eddie. Also, please girl. You were just fooling around with your boyfriend in the store, I think he has a right to be irritated with you.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 23 . 12/28/2013
Heh, good for Selina. And yes! Your story has Lex Luthor! This fic is officially epic.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
Cute, and progress! Good chapter :)
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Lol, this is sure to be interesting.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Few, glad that, that's resolved. Now we just have the Harley situation . . .
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Ug. Really? Heh. Is it because of the pheromone thing? He's unnerved so he's going to double cross her? Hmm . . . guess I'll have to read to find out.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Hmm, interesting. Things are starting to look more and more problematic . . .
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 17 . 12/27/2013