Reviews for Memoria Excido: The Next Chapter
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE! PLEASE!
DivineDebris chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Holy moly, this is an intriguing story! Sorry for wimping out and not reading the long fics yet. Very engaging writing style!
Cheliz chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
is always...
Sucky.
AnnaRavenheart chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Heh, this was really interesting, I love this chapter as well as the fact that Lily got the detention with the Professor. I can't wait to see what will happen. I think that Lily and Scorpius are a really sweet pair, but I would want to see her with Riddle. I like her thoughts and they way they were written. Also, I love to see that you portrayed Rose like I did in one of the stories. I didn't spot any mistakes, great job! Please, update soon because I'm overly curious :)
AnnaRavenheart chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oh, this was completely unexpected twist. I adore your idea, I know that Riddle is more than bit OC, but people change, right. Anyways, I hope that you will pair him with Lily, I so want that. I so want to know what will happen with this story. I absolutely adored it.
Just one thing more to say, if you already made Harry break up with Ginny, why, oh why you didn't paired him with Hermione :) ? Just kidding, I adored the story and I can't wait for more. This is going to my favorites :)
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hmm, this chapter was really interesting. Mind you, you are a teaser really :) You provoked my curiosity with your summary and then you didn't make Lily and Riddle meet in the first chapter. Anyway, I liked this, as well as I liked the fact that I spotted no mistakes. Their conversations are also interesting, great work!
Cheliz chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
O lala Professor Riddle is in trouble!
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
An interesting beginning! I look forward to Lily and Riddle's interactions. How did he manage to revive from his Horcruxes? Why did he choose to give up? How does Harry feel about Riddle teaching his own daughter? And most of all, how did he even manage to get the job as defence teacher and charm the world into thinking he had changed for the better? Hoping to see some of the answers in the next chapter!
UnwrittenLoveDreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is an interesting story.