Reviews for Kel and friends read Protector Of The Small Quartet
PJO-HoH-super-fan chapter 1 . 3/14
Do you plan on continuing this? I hope you do but if not can you suggest others like it, I can only find a few and I really enjoyed them!
Silverprincess chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please update soon this fanfic looks awesome :D
alanna9631 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
good start please go on
Too Lazy to Logi chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is the start of a wonderful fic. It would be confusing if they were to read the first two, but it would be very interesting to see the reactions of her friends for the first chapter- especially monthlies and her crush on Neal...
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oooh, Kel's secret crush on Neal would be revealed! I'm intrigued and looking forward to the update! :)
Kisa Darkhorse chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I've read several stories like this before but never about the Protector series. I'm really looking forward to this. I hope you continue this soon.
Allanna chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
OOOH! I love these ones. I hope you finish this one though! None of the others are! Please be the first! I love how you had Neal discover the books. :)
spazzysassyangel chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Keep going :)
BookFreak976 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I've been looking for a book like this! I was about to make one myself! Please, please, please do all of the books! All the other ones I've read were forgotten about after the 2nd book! Btw, I love the beginning!
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I read a fanfic like this for Harry Potter and loved it. I am super excited to read this one. :)