Reviews for Facilis Descensus Averno
C.Teden chapter 2 . 4/8
Darn, I accidentally sent that review before I was finished. I couldn't redo it or post another so I'll just put my thoughts on both here.

There aren't enough Heleon stories on here, I'm so glad you wrote one!

It's odd, you're following the plot in the games, but you've still held my interest throughout. Which is strange because I've played through that campaign a lot. Also it's in first-person! And people commonly suck at it. But you don't!

But one small teeeeeny tinnyyyyyyy bit of criticism? Or advice whatever. Take advantage of shortened words like "don't" and "aren't". They can do wonders for the dialogue. You probably do use them, but there were a couple of parts where the dialogue sounded a little robotic in my head.

But I'm so interested and can't wait for the next chapter!
C.Teden chapter 1 . 4/8
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS FANFIC FROM THE BEGINNING TIL THE END! Please write more, y'know, this is WAY PRETTIER AND BETTER ENDING and you executed the whole story perfectly. I can picture (and wish) all these things happening in your fanfic happened between Leon and Helena. They're so natural in your stories and a half of me believes they do this after the nightmares in RE6 ;) I dislike endings in RE6, and I obviously prefer yours. Good job hey! Finally we can see sexy side from Leon and Helena ;D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Sick and very stupid story you have suck imagination -_-
Angie010 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Love this! You should write more Heleon fics!
guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
excellent fiction.
I do hope that you will write more heleon fictions. I just love this couple. I just think that they are perfect for each other. After all leon needs a life too and someone to be with whenever he feels lonely.
Iris-Stephenie chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
I really enjoyed your fabulous you update soon.
I really liked the things you have written as their point of view as if you were really Leon or Helena in that circumstance!The romance in the story is too good and natural and not excessive.I think Helena suits Leon cos Ada just leaves Leon and her motives seem to be sth continue.
Heleon101 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
it was ok but I didn't really like the ending
Tiffers28 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
GREAT story! I loved it and I loved we were able to read the thoughts and events that happen before the cutscenes from RE6. Very clever :)

You captured both of their personalities perfectly and I hope you can write more LeonxHelena stories!
heleon fan chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
wow, love it.
this is such an amazing story. the characters are never out off their character. while reading it i actually wished that something like that would happen, haha.
please write more heleon stories.
guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
the story was so good. i like how you describe all the characters and their emotions. but it is shame that the story end soon.

i hope that you will write more stories based on leon x helena (i really like them as couple, :)
Vicktur chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
That was a really lovely story. I loved it.
MrNoone chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I liked very much the story, in all ways. Looking forward in seeing more Leon x Helena! :) Best wishes from Italy! :)
Madgormley chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
excellent story its a pity there is not more fanfics on leon and helena either way great job looking forward to seeing more
miroia chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
hello! I miss a lot! I'm so sorry, but my real life with my work was very hard in this period! but your work very good and amazing, especially last two chapters - they was so cute and peacefull.
thanks a lot for end of story. reading your fic and waiting new chapters was a beautiful time for me, really!
огромное спасибо за посвящение в конце - безумно приятно! и отдельное мерси за возможность хоть чуток английский вспомнить))) я даже на сайте специально зарегистрировалась. желаю дальнейших талантливых работ!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »