Reviews for A Case of Frost
bemmijay chapter 12 . 4/1
Great story! Really well written
Nick chapter 12 . 3/21
This was pretty pretty good fic this deserves a sequel
Hailey-Stone chapter 12 . 2/5
So this was legit one of the best crossovers I have ever read, like, ever. Omg. This was so freaking amazing, not even gonna try to lie.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 12 . 1/1
This was absolutely perfect. I'll definitely be reading it again sometime soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
BEST
CROSSOVER
EVER
RougeMiner chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
MOR PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL I wanna see how cas and the other guardians react to each other
thedogzoo chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Amazing! 3
LDK chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
All in all this is a fantastic story. The character's are on point, the plot was fun the read but really had some interesting themes weaved throughout. Thank you so much for writing this!
I'm the lonely life chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
OASDFG! NICE STORY! i really like it.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
This was really cool! An interesting creature, too. I like how you tied it back to the movie, too. Well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
Phew thats alotta chapters.
This is a really good fic.
As much as awesome a sequel might be i think this is better be left alone.
A one shot is good but an actual full lenghth sequel might ruin youyr story
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
God I know the feeling of knowing you could easily disappoint someone. I'm currently holding a vote to see how people want my fanfic to progress! It's alright though, I've picked up a ROTG crossover to work on while I wait for the results.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Great start to it so far! I'm curious though...when you said pulling him under...So far I know there's more than one demonic presence and I say demonic because it sounds like they're pulling the kid into hell...
Nekocin chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
This was quite enjoyable. thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
A monster that eats feet. I'd say that's funny but as I lay here sick in my bed in the dark...