Reviews for A Case of Frost
thedogzoo chapter 12 . 7/4
Amazing! 3
LDK chapter 12 . 5/13
All in all this is a fantastic story. The character's are on point, the plot was fun the read but really had some interesting themes weaved throughout. Thank you so much for writing this!
I'm the lonely life chapter 12 . 4/1
OASDFG! NICE STORY! i really like it.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 3/26
This was really cool! An interesting creature, too. I like how you tied it back to the movie, too. Well done!
Phew thats alotta chapters.
This is a really good fic.
As much as awesome a sequel might be i think this is better be left alone.
A one shot is good but an actual full lenghth sequel might ruin youyr story
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 6 . 2/19
God I know the feeling of knowing you could easily disappoint someone. I'm currently holding a vote to see how people want my fanfic to progress! It's alright though, I've picked up a ROTG crossover to work on while I wait for the results.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 2/19
Great start to it so far! I'm curious though...when you said pulling him under...So far I know there's more than one demonic presence and I say demonic because it sounds like they're pulling the kid into hell...
Nekocin chapter 12 . 2/17
This was quite enjoyable. thank you for writing this.
A monster that eats feet. I'd say that's funny but as I lay here sick in my bed in the dark...
kiop chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
agent Carter and Reid...? Person of Interest...? I havent even finished this chapter lol I have to comment on your name choice! awefully similiar to the detrctives in that show. so far so good, a enjoying this crossover!
Rascal chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Sequel?
Rascal chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I will never sleep again.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I love this fic so much! It made me feel sad, happy, it made me laugh and frown...just SO MANY FEELS! Jack Frost will always be my favorite animated anything and I think you captured his personality and fun-ness perfectly. There were so many funny parts that I loved, but one of my favorites had to be Jack finding out Dean's kind of fun :P and one of my favorite emotional part had to be at Pitch's home. :)
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
You really need to make a sequel to this. Lol. Sam and Dean really need to meet Bunnymund.
The best chapter 12 . 5/7/2014