Reviews for Secrets
Eponime chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was fantastic. Absolutely amazingly written. You capture the characters' every thoughts so clearly. I just don't understand how you can write everything in so much detail, but never write too much or repeat yourself. Not repeating myself is the thing I struggle with. I really need to improve my writing of characters. But your writing is absolutely perfect.
I don't know how I felt about that episode. I still don't like the fact that Blaine has a crush on Sam (they're Blam, such an important, platonic relationship) but I think the way Sam responded to it was great.
AngelinaGuerin chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
SydnyX3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Yes. This is perfect.
You always have a way to show the character's deepness, what really goes on inside their minds. And, you know I love you for writing Sam the way he is :)
twin1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved this expansion of these Blam moments.
KKlever chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great story! Like always!
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was amazing! Just lovely! I don't really know what else to say but that YOU'RE AMAZING
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
"They hang on to each other, and it's . . . it's the nicest Blaine's felt in a long, long time. Except maybe being together with Kurt on Valentine's day, but even then . . . Kurt walked away. Kurt looked at him and offered a sort of sad, reluctant smile and turned aside.

He'd thought that, maybe then . . . they would be okay.

But they weren't. Not really.

He hasn't really heard from Kurt since.

And I latched on to Sam, Blaine deduces, holding on to him tightly. Because I needed him to be someone more. I needed him to be Kurt.

But he doesn't . . . Sam doesn't need to be something more for him. He doesn't need to be his boyfriend.

Because he's his best friend, and this . . . this is enough. This is nice."

Sorry to copy and paste that whole thing but... that part made the whole cringeworthy AAO song (which I was holding my breathing hoping for it to be Klaine based, especially after his expression when he saw the macaroni art of Kurt) sort of okay. I really didn't like how... ugh I'm not really satisfied with the episode at all, but your story made it okay enough for me to rewatch. And then the last two sentences of this story... I am back to being the slightly optimistic Klainer I was before the episode.