Reviews for To Serve and Protect
janedoe15243 chapter 1 . 1/24
Such an awesome story! Is it over or will there be more?
sarammlover chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Such a bittersweet story. So happy they got their night together, so sad they only got a night together. I hope they are reunited someday in the future. Another great story (surprise surprise!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This is review would be so much better if I knew how to express how satisfied I was with this did in words, but I will try my best in this incredibly lacking language. Perfection in its most absolute form. Enough said.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I too would like a sequel, or an epilogue. I liked the way you ended it similarly to how it began, with how she woke up. And the reasons everyone had for being where they were. I'd like to see what happens to them as well as Katniss and Peeta - oh, and Prim and Gale and the rest of their families.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was lovely.
Everlarkedandalways chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This was amazing! I love your writing and I'm going through every one of them.
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Write a epilogue where they meet again
BohemianRider chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Finally read this and loved it so so much! And now I'm thinking about how I'll never see this Peeta and Katniss again unless maybe MAYBE there's a rebellion. Sniff.
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was really and truly amazing! I've never read anything quite like it, them being Peacekeepers in training. But, how can it end here? It seems as though there's so much more to tell! The rebellion! Madge the rebel! Katniss and Peeta together again! No pressure, of course, but it would be wonderful if you had the chance to add to this!
Athena165 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Really nice story! Please write a sequel/update!
AmetrineAngel chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Darn it! I was hoping this would NOT stop. I really enjoyed it, but now I totally need to see how they found their way back together because it would be such a tragedy for them to never see each other again.
Great job!
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sweet baby jesus ima need to know if they find each other after the rebellion.
SoThere chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
The longing and desperation, knowing they can't be together, just choked me up. I have to believe that they walk off toward a bright future, win the rebellion, and fall back into each others' arms again. In the meantime, that was one hell of a last night together... Beautiful.
mackie80 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh, so sad an ending! Would you ever consider another installment? Do they get to see each other again, or more? In any case, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the entertainment!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013