Reviews for Far Horizons
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Nice compliment to the other story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was a superb piece of writing. The imagery and attention to detail was stunning. Bravo!
SB chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love this detailed look into John's perspective on the same scene!
I really appreciate the little things, this is what turns any good idea into a fantastic piece of written work. Especially the little things, tiny details. Well done, and loved it. Can't wait to read more of your work. I wonder what other POV reversals you may done!
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Another great story. John said he liked joss being in control. His plan was to have joss off guard, have her at his place. So he could be in control. But it didn't end that way. Sure he pleasured joss, but she still wanted what she wanted, and determined to get it. What do you expect with two very head strong, stubborn and controlling people. The bedroom wouldn't be any different. So let the love games begin.
wolfmusic218 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OH wow...what a great companion to rose's piece! I loved seeing this amazing work from both sides. But if I'm not mistaken, much more needs to be said... ;) Somewhere down the road, you two really need to write one together. I can't even imagine how good that would be.
kgreen9748 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice companion piece. I did go back an reread Rose's piece as well. They are well matched POV stories and as always the characterizations are well drawn. Thanks!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awesome!
lovemboth chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
What a tag team...blacktop50 and rose_griffes. You both have done a tremendous job. I've enjoyed reading both perspectives but I especially enjoyed John's. I continued to be amazed by the phenomenal writing skills of POI fanfic writers. Bravo!
SWWoman chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You and rose_griffes should get together more often! This was perfect. The two stories together are so sensual and beautiful.
rose griffes chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Drive-by comment to say that I just ADORE this. I'll make a more detailed comment on your livejournal post later. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That is the most beautiful selfless act of love making you just describe, please, please update and show us how she could give
him as much as she received!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was an awesome counterpart to Event Horizon! And ugh those two just need to admit what's already there for the love of God lol!
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
No. No. This right here killed me. It was beautiful and sensual and meaningful. This is a great companion piece to Event Horizon.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great job on this remixed story. You captured John's POV beautifully complementing Rose's style while staying true to your own.
jakela chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Such a lovely dance between this and rose's story - each one taking the lead, each one spurred on and surprised by the other. Favorite lines:

As the echoing momentum gathers within him, he wonders if it is possible that he might reach his climax simply by watching the beautiful completion of her own. He decides he wouldn't mind if that were to happen.

He feels she is truly his at last and he is truly hers. He doesn't know how to say any of this or even if he would say it if he could find the words.

So he breathes against her neck and tells her simply: "You're beautiful."