Reviews for Made All the Difference
LadyBritish chapter 108 . 12/15/2014
I'm really hoping that with the whole Zelena plot, that maybe she can push Emma to her limits and get the Savior to join the dark side - just for even a teensy weensy bit. I'm intrigued by the idea of Dark!Emma, because it hasn't been done on the show before...and the only fics with it revolve around Swan Queen.

So I'd like to see how Dark!Emma affects her family please...or you can just do a one-shot on it, don't care - I just want someone to do it already.
CuppaTea13 chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I'm really quite delighted with what you're doing with Regina. It's exciting and I can't wait to see her trying to outsmart the Dark One even more. It's like they're playing chess. He just hasn't realized it yet. :D
CuppaTea13 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
OH MY GOD EMMA
I just want to take her and wrap her up in a blanket and hug her until all the bad is gone and never let anyone hurt her again. Oh god. I'm getting so many feels here.
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
"And the official permission to annoy people." I love Graham. I shipped him and Emma hard when I first started watching (I've since learned to move on with the help of Captain Swan). Then he died and I was heartbroken. It's so good to see him again.
...
Please don't kill him.
CuppaTea13 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I almost want Emma to leave- being in Storybrooke is clearly causing her so much pain. But I know we must soldier on.
CuppaTea13 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Annnnndddd we had an "I will always find you." I was wondering when that was coming. :D
Emma, my darling Emma, you are wonderful. My heart breaks for you in every chapter. It gives me much pain, but I carry on for you.
Snow and Charming are adorable, as always, but my god Emma!
CuppaTea13 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
OH MY GOSH REGINA REMEMBERS! And Emma, oh my poor sweet Emma. I just adore her to pieces and I wish she could've been happy. And it's just breaking her heart to see Henry with his best chance. I think having to have the fact that she wasn't his best chance shoved in her face is just...ugh. Feels.
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh my gosh- I'm already way too invested in this story. At first I thought the baby was Emma, so my heart was kinda broken when I realized it was Henry. Poor Emma. She's gonna come and see exactly what it would've been like if her parents raised her because they'll have raised her son. That's gonna be painful. Oh, gosh- this is already giving me feels.
Anon chapter 108 . 11/16/2014
This is still my absolute favorite Once story.
BelovedMaeve chapter 108 . 11/16/2014
Wow, the updates have been amazing! I was excited to see Zelena poking around the corner, I kind of thought that you might end the story after Neverland which was causing a pang. The Charming bits are always my favorites, but I've also been quite enjoying the Rumple/Bae bits as well. They had so little time together, in canon and it's nice to see them getting to ease back into their relationship. Hook and Regina are on a slow burn, and I'm liking that as well. I love that line at the beginning, "no child should have to be lost that doesn't want to be". Resonates.
Guest chapter 108 . 11/10/2014
Hell yes! I love Zelena so much oh my goodness. You're awesome!
Guest chapter 107 . 11/7/2014
Omg that was so great
anon chapter 108 . 11/5/2014
Awesome chapter! I really love the Emma/Graham and Regina/Hook (which is what the show should have went with imo) and I keep loving how you're taking the canon events and tweaking them. Keep being great!
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 108 . 11/5/2014
Yay! Two updates in a less than a week! I'm so happy:) I love your story.
Emerald Pixie Dust chapter 108 . 11/4/2014
Another update! Yay! Keep 'em coming, please :)