Reviews for Made All the Difference
Lilac Moon chapter 116 . 12/10/2016
Yay! An update. I love this story. Hope u update again soon
Anon chapter 116 . 12/10/2016
You can't believe how excited I am to see this update!
Sara K M chapter 116 . 12/10/2016
Hi there.

So glad to see an update of this! (Christmas updates are particularly wonderful.)

I like the way you wrote Emma's fear of abandonment and how she confronts her fears. Very emotional and realistic. Loved how her parents came to help her in the end.
Nice (and in character) that Emma realizes if someone is using her fears against her like that, there must be someone after them.

I'm glad that Neal didn't willingly give up the dagger, although I don't really think Zelena is impatient enough to play her cards that quickly. I understand what you mean, that Zelena isn't exactly "subtle." But that being said, she's also very patient. When you think of all the research she would have had to do, to know EXACTLY what she needs for a time travel spell and how to implement it.
She's like Rumple in that way. They can both be very "showy" villains, but they're also patient and manipulative, willing to waiting and planning, having everything else do the work for them, until everything is in place for their spell.
Perhaps Zelena will regret taking the dagger so quickly and give it back to Neal? This way, Neal now knows Zelena is an enemy. If she continued being his "friend" and slowly worked on his jealousy like before, Neal would trust her. It's a better plan and it's more in character.
Ghostwriter chapter 116 . 12/10/2016
OOOOH...all the intensity. Love it. Well done.
chloesq chapter 115 . 8/17/2016
hope to see more soon
Limax25 chapter 114 . 3/25/2016
This chapter was like a roller coaster of emotions!
Poor Graham :(
Cute Charming family moments
And that Snowing scene... OMG can you write a Snowing scene!
As I'm getting closer to the end of what you have written so far I'm thanking my lucky stars that you're still writing it LOL. Great job!
Limax25 chapter 113 . 3/25/2016
Oh Zelena you B
Limax25 chapter 109 . 3/24/2016
I'm smiling like an idiot.
Limax25 chapter 108 . 3/24/2016
No. Way.
Limax25 chapter 103 . 3/24/2016
Loved the Captain Charming bits, too funny. Oh David, you're in so much trouble.
Limax25 chapter 100 . 3/24/2016
This was so sweet
Limax25 chapter 99 . 3/24/2016
Seriously I just love this
Limax25 chapter 98 . 3/24/2016
"I want a sheriff." Lol adorable
Limax25 chapter 97 . 3/24/2016
Well crap I didn't see that coming. I'm intrigued though!
Limax25 chapter 88 . 3/23/2016
I'm so mad I don't even know what to say.
Kudos to your writing skills :P