Reviews for Back Inside the TV
TVprogramsfan chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Haha the idea of making pairs for the rooms haha, I liked that part (especially for KanNao ;D)
I sincerely prefer YuxRise but whatevs, whatever you like is fine ;D
TVprogramsfan chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
The story is getting very interesting.
Cant wait for next chapter! :D :D
kopycat101 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
I love how you described the scenery!

And of course, Yu would suggest something as oddly left-field at bringing up mixed rooming, and the King's Game again.

Everyone's reactions and scenes were great!

*rubs hands* The ball's going to start rolling now...Now's mystery time!
kopycat101 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Special requested living arrangements...? I wonder which of the kids got it that way- or if it was a combination of their influences?

Yosuke's always the butt monkey- great for comedy. And *large grin* Kannaoooooo
kopycat101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Ah, I love the atmosphere of this chapter! You write all the characters so well!

I found their shenanigans cute. The impromptu picnic, most of the group rushing to get on the train, Teddie all about getting to pick up chicks in the city...All really fitting.
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was heartwarming! Very in-cannon, despite the years gap in this.

I like all the changes they've gone through! It seems that they're largely unchanged though...Although Yu's laughing fit at Kanji was great, if a bit unexpected.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
a gripping new adventure for the investigation team couldn't stop reading till it ended on ch6 cant wait for next chapter
DedeTC chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
sweet chapter

keep going, this is good
kitanalao chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
nice continuation. and nice progress... i like it. update soon...
HellPwnage1337 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
You should have explained the tarot reading in the velvet room more.
kitanalao chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
nice exploration... i am sure you had prepared alot for this chapter. and i am really glad you do it. so far the story proggresing nicelly. the idea also intriguing me soo much. and your story are getting better. not to mention i am indeed enjoy reading this... so i hope you update fast... so until you update again. see you...
IReika chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Whahaha! I never think that Yu will have a strange Idea like that (about roommate)
I prefer YukikoxYu :D
And I also like about Yosuke and Chie they look like couple XD
That's it I like so much :D
himelia chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
just came across it today. I'm loving this story. 3
pizzahero chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Seriously, my fav p4 fanfic so far (well tied with Requiem actually). Everyone's in character, love where the suspense is going. Anxiously awaiting the next update :)
kitanalao chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
hmm... finally significance progressing. good job. i'll look forward you next chapter. update soon...