Reviews for Smile for the Camera-AU
CheshireKitKat chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
So... is this going to be continued..or is this the end?..if it is the end...then you should probably mark it as completed
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
AnetteRuby chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
are going to finish the story ? or can I place a request to adopt and rewrite your story? Do I even have a chance? Let me know what you think...
xXhowelljenkinsXx chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
oh pretty please finish this! how can u leave such a great story on the brink of being done and not complete it!
KingKagura chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Awww... I wish you will finish this story! I want the old hag in jail or to die! or to be sold in a market as a sex slave! She deserves it!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
so fucking cute
Watch It Rain chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Ahhh this is all to cute! Izaya had an overdoes of pills, while I'm having overdoses of cuteness! Cant wait for chapter 14!
Watch It Rain chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHAH! and in the end she still gets her cup of sugar *wipes away tears* oh that's rich! But she's still a bitch. Who knew I could actual come to hate a fictional character! You, my dear author, are the first to do that!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
die you terrible disgusting bitch,disguies as a mother!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!
*sits across the street with sniper rifle aimed at kyoko*

(p.s.i love your story!)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Luv it all so far
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Big shocker lol I wanna see wat happens next
Watch It Rain chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
No no! She can take him back! *hands Izaya knife* KILL HER KILL HER! But on a side note you have captivated me once again :)
Love-girl2015 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013