Reviews for This Crazy Little Thing
foobar137 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Very nice! Looking forward to more, and some answering of questions.
Viscount Edmund Allenby chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
For some kind of reason, I think Baljeet needs a truly hug.
ayahsad167 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Wow, I totally forgot about this story! I had to go back and reread the forst few chapters, as well as those from Window and The Clothes Make The Man (they were just as enjoyable a read as the first time ;). Anyways, another good chapter, and as always I like the way that you write Baljeet: nerdy, with a bit of droll sarcasm and tween awkwardness to round him off. Very enjoyable. Update sooon! (hopefully faster than last time ;).
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Hmm, maybe the reason their mothers were laughing was because they both know that the other one's kid has a crush on their kid?
jai-kun chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I love it so far, and hope you are a faster updater than I ever was :B

I do have a question, though. I'm not nitpicking, because frankly I think Tjinder is a more interesting surname, but what, if any, consequence is there now that the creators have determined Baljeet's last name is Rai? (Wikis kill, people. Stay away from them!)

Also, if this works out and they eventually marry, will that make her Ginger Tjinder?
dazzleberries chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Hello there! Well, first I'd really like to thank you for making sequals to that one one-shot because I honestly really enjoyed it. Your apparently one of those authors that actually appreciate some good, constructive criticsm.
... honestly, I'd love to give you one of those but I don't really have that much to say except for maybe a few tiny flaws that I just personally noticed. I sometimes have to squint a bit to see the fluff, to be honest- maybe that's just because I'm a fluff-monster and a girly girl that likes her fluff big and obvious. Or maybe it's because Baljeet is a young boy that's enterly new to the concept of romance. If that's the case then the level of fluffiness is actually quite accurate.
Also one thing to 'Window'- I totally found myself hating on Mishti, to be honest and this is probably the weirdest, girliest thing I've said all day (the word 'totally' seems to make everything really girly and weird) I don't even know why but I found myself despising the fact that she just started crushing on him because he wore some fedora!
Okay well, back to the constructive review.
I found the nervous Baljeet very, very charming- he really would be like that when it comes to girls so yeah, extra points for him being accurarely IC.
... and why do I have a feeling that one of the 'special guests' is going to be Mishti?

Anyways, I really like it so far! Update soon!
ayahsad167 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I was pleasently surprised when I saw that this story had been updated. You've got me rooting for Baljinger now with your stories, so keep up the good work!
BlytheHasFreckles chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I giggled when I saw the name of this chapter! XD

Again, another nicely detailed update! Gosh, Ginger is just too cute! I can totally picture her being this ecstatic even being anywhere near Baljeet! It seems as though Baljeet's been planning this out successfully so far... I wonder what he plans to do when he gets closer to her? As Baljeet clearly describes in the series, he's nearly terrified of girls!

I'm glad this story sheds light on Baljeet's calculated personality and his tendency to put logic into his daily activites. I can imagine that, in the future of this story, he will eventually begin to let go of that logical part of him and just let what happens happen! He might actually end up being comfortable around Ginger!

Once again, I appreciate the well put-together grammar in this story as well as the attention to detail. Baljeet's taking it all one step at a time! Now he's actually got an excuse to be around Ginger for this project!

Can't wait to hear about what he plans to do next!

-Blythe
BlytheHasFreckles chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Yay! More Balinger to follow up after "Clothes that make the man" and "Window"
This couple usually isn't concentrated on enough in the Phineas and Ferb Forum, so this excites me! I wonder what Baljeet will come up with to speak to Ginger? Goodness knows Baljeet isn't exactly the definition of suave when it comes to romance...

Again, I like your close attention to detail in your stories. It helps me paint a visual picture in my head about what each character is doing and where everyone is. Also, the fluidity of your sentences is easy to follow along with.
Great job! I'll be waiting for an update!

-Blythe