Reviews for This Crazy Little Thing
I could have sworn I reviewed this when it first came out. Maybe the site glitched.
Great chapter. That teasing was funny. And if Baljeet catches Ginger, he's not going to be happy.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Yarthayaj'knaushtavdhladleklwa chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
It's Mishti
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
Hehe. "Cliche" is right for this situation. So would be "irony".
Loving this story. It has a little bit of everything: humor, drama, romance (not to mention the fact that everyone seems to be in character). Keep it up.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Oh boy... Ginger is in for it.

Nice chapter. Keep going.
Yarthayaj'knaushtavdhladleklwa chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
In the next chapter, can some jerk (named James D. Jerkison for comedic effect) try to make a move on Ginger and punches Baljeet in the chest, but Ginger kicks him in the junk and tells him to get lost...and he says "OK. OK GINJ! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Awesome set of connected stories so far. I honestly did not see the events of this chapter coming. I knew Baljeet found out something big, but not on that scale. Very emotional. Looks like Ginger miscalculated. I wonder how they are going to sort this out in the end. Can't wait to find out.
MaxwellsBook chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
You're sucking me into Baljeet x Ginger! Aaah!

...And I really like it!

Please update soon!
Yarthayaj'knaushtavdhladleklwa chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Here's hoping baljeet and ginger will patch things up
foobar137 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Very nice! Looking forward to more, and some answering of questions.
Neymar Jr chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
For some kind of reason, I think Baljeet needs a truly hug.
Writerguy125 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Wow, I totally forgot about this story! I had to go back and reread the forst few chapters, as well as those from Window and The Clothes Make The Man (they were just as enjoyable a read as the first time ;). Anyways, another good chapter, and as always I like the way that you write Baljeet: nerdy, with a bit of droll sarcasm and tween awkwardness to round him off. Very enjoyable. Update sooon! (hopefully faster than last time ;).
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Hmm, maybe the reason their mothers were laughing was because they both know that the other one's kid has a crush on their kid?
jai-kun chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
I love it so far, and hope you are a faster updater than I ever was :B

I do have a question, though. I'm not nitpicking, because frankly I think Tjinder is a more interesting surname, but what, if any, consequence is there now that the creators have determined Baljeet's last name is Rai? (Wikis kill, people. Stay away from them!)

Also, if this works out and they eventually marry, will that make her Ginger Tjinder?
the blue of berries chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Hello there! Well, first I'd really like to thank you for making sequals to that one one-shot because I honestly really enjoyed it. Your apparently one of those authors that actually appreciate some good, constructive criticsm.
... honestly, I'd love to give you one of those but I don't really have that much to say except for maybe a few tiny flaws that I just personally noticed. I sometimes have to squint a bit to see the fluff, to be honest- maybe that's just because I'm a fluff-monster and a girly girl that likes her fluff big and obvious. Or maybe it's because Baljeet is a young boy that's enterly new to the concept of romance. If that's the case then the level of fluffiness is actually quite accurate.
Also one thing to 'Window'- I totally found myself hating on Mishti, to be honest and this is probably the weirdest, girliest thing I've said all day (the word 'totally' seems to make everything really girly and weird) I don't even know why but I found myself despising the fact that she just started crushing on him because he wore some fedora!
Okay well, back to the constructive review.
I found the nervous Baljeet very, very charming- he really would be like that when it comes to girls so yeah, extra points for him being accurarely IC.
... and why do I have a feeling that one of the 'special guests' is going to be Mishti?

Anyways, I really like it so far! Update soon!
Writerguy125 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I was pleasently surprised when I saw that this story had been updated. You've got me rooting for Baljinger now with your stories, so keep up the good work!