Reviews for My Precious Child
FireFox Vixen chapter 12 . 7/16
Tairulz chapter 12 . 2/6
I really like the story so far, hope to see more soon :D
The Confederacy chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
So cute. I love Carmen. She's adorable. And is that UsUk I spy? X3
Mistress Duck chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Awww supper cute! I loved this chapter too! OMG! Cute! Amazing! I still can't forgive that woman. Who leave's there child like that! Lovino is a great father I think he should just get together with Antonio. They could raise Carmen up together! In to a fine woman may I add! Love the sotry!
OrangeLotusTea chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Awww :3 this is cute
OrangeLotusTea chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Mistress Duck chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
XD AWWW SUPER CUTE CHAPTER! and funny! XD Poor Antonio... POOR LOVINO! So sad yet so cute I don't know how to feel! I am so happy you updated this story! I really am! I can't wait for the next chapter!
liechtybakaribbon chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Awwwwww I think Toni's in lerveeeeee! Hehe
Love the chapter
Mistress Duck chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
AWWW That was such a sad chapter! I jut read the first 10 chapter's in one night! 3AM! I couldn't stop it was an amazing story! I hope you update soon! It was so sad I feel so bad for every one! Lovino should be forgiven by all and live with his daughter and Antonio happily ever after! Any way I really love the story so Please update t soon!
Krist Lee Chiao chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Damn feels ; _ ;
Give us more, author-san !
Spadejo9 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013

TheDeadOne28 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Lovino will then breakdown and tell them the truth about his bitch ass girlfriend who left Carmen outside of his doorstep one cold morning.. C: yes Lovi... Let it all out.. -hugs-
OtakuSauce chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Really good story!
TheDeadOne28 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Carmen's with Antonio... Isn't she? ;3
Black Kaitou chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
This is diffrent from alot of fics, its really good though and believeable but does Francis know that Toni and Lovi know each other?