Reviews for Smack Down
Sahkess chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nice piece! I couldn't imagine what would have happened if Sam had walked in on Cas beating the hell out of Dean. That scene...ah...so good. The writers definitely picked up on the clamoring need for more Dean whump in the show (okay, clamoring need may have just been been from me, hehe). I liked this alternative to it, though, with Sam's tense behavior at the beginning because he just knows something's wrong, and then his horror at hearing and seeing his brother beaten down. It would have been great to see that interaction between the brothers afterward, Sam trying to help and then taking care of Dean. I wouldn't have minded the TLC with it :)
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I haven't actually watched the episode yet, but this was very exciting. Somehow I'm guessing that Dean doesn't die... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Hurry Sam! Run! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So what is up with people messing up Dean's beautiful face? I didn't watch the episode, but saw some pics on tumblr and was kind of disturbed by them. It looked so painful! Nice alternate ending, although if Sam had stopped Cas he wouldn't have had a chance to heal Dean. I just feel so bad for poor Dean. Thanks for sharing!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You did a great job writing this alternate scene from Sam's POV. It would have been interesting to have seen Sam's face as he caught Castiel trying to kill Dean.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Haven't seen this episode, so don't really know what is going on in the new season, Can't help reading stories about S8, and this was great but why did it end there, I mean, what happens next?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow powerful! That was such a powerful scene, right? I wish Sam were there to stop it, even though I know only Dean could really reach him (which makes me sad, I wish Sam and Cas' relationship was explored, but unfortunately destiel fanservice wins... Well, that's how I think anyway, I don't mean to be offensive if you like it... Sorry, needed to get it out of my chest LOL)
Good one! As a true hurt Dean fan I kinda wanted him to stay broken for a little bit LOL I'm mean, I know! It was an awesome scene anyhow
I love this short one! It's nice how wrong Sam thinks it is, he's the one who always forgives, I feel like he's completely forgiven Cas, because that's just who he is
Catch ya around ;)
R.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wasn't that a hell of a scene? I didn't know whether to scream or cry.
DBB
gr8read chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Now that would have been great if Sam had seen what Cas had done to Dean, before the 'healing'.
Nice job.