Reviews for Trials of the Heart: Angel's Call
DQRS guy chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Good work again.
DQRS guy chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
good start. the language barrier is rough on me, but ill better understand while reading. overall 9/10 for the chapter. hope the action starts soon tho. that was my preferance in your original story.
Luigi Mario 85 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter you definitely deserve pudding for such great writing
KaijuKnight chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I'm impressed. you said you wanted to turn this into an original story and you have done so already and successfully. While the appearing in the Master Sword chamber could easily be explained by the end of Ocarina of Time, you have done the character and plot a great service by making it all seem like a distant dream. Of course the 'effects' of said dream cannot be ignored, but that is why he is puzzling over them.

Good start and I cannot wait to see where this re-write is headed. You have a continuing reader. Keep it up.

Stay Frosty!
Pat. K chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
As a fellow writer of the fantasy genre, I greatly enjoy the creativity you seem to be promising for this mysterious world of Ismirra that you are making the familiar lands of Hyrule reside. After checking out the site, I notice the languages section. The differences between the Hylian and Kokirian languages are apparent and don't feel like the same made up language. They feel as structured as the Ismirrian calendar you introduce. Keep up the beautiful work and you will go unbelievably far.

-Pat. K
KaijuKnight chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I must say that this new beginning to the story is much less chaotic then the last one. I thought the prologue of Divinus Minae was rushed and just didn't flow. This was incredible. Now the third person thing you had going confused me at first, but got very likable the more the chapter progressed. You had a few minor spelling and grammar issues but not enough to really affect the read. All in all a great start to this rewrite. I will be following this just as I did the last one.

Stay Frosty!
fairytaleweaver chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
It's very nice thus far. :)
The Pilot chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
*Zooms overhead in the Missileboat, before coming to a hovering stop* Hey hey! It's great to see you back in action! I was, and always will be, patiently waiting for more developments, despite my crazy life schedule, (hence the farewell message on my profile, that I STILL haven't gotten around to removing) and occasional lack of reviewing. But I saw the update to the old story, and just had to make time to check out the new developments, and BOY HOWDY, I am NOT disappointed in the least with this new start! I can't wait to see how the story will develop with the new ideas, techniques, and other surprises yet to be revealed! I was going to mention my favorite moment of the prologue, but after thinking about it, I'd have to talk in depth about the entire chapter. *grin*

In closing, Mega Kudos on a superb start to the new story, and I greatly look forward to more! *Gives a flyby salute in the Missileboat, before rocketing back into space*
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This story is awsome! Keep up the good work.