Reviews for Gravity
Mellovesall chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was so beautiful. Thank you.
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Oh oh oh gooooood story!
AlannasTara chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love this. So sweet and touching and just beautiful and gorgeous! So in character for both of them. Wonderful!
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was so dbeautiful. The way their first time making love should be. Thank you. Both have experience but are virtually virgins to LOVEmaking3
annibelle chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
omg this was PERFECT! Soooo in-character and HOT! :)
missmetric chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh wow. Echoing everyone else in saying that this sounds really plausible and felt really natural. The hesitations and the little quirks of it were very them.
Marie King chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Whoa that was brilliant!
You wrote both characters amazingly well I really hope that their first time happens exactly like that in the show!
Keep writing you are insanely good at it!
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Holy shit! This was genius, my friend! I loved it. Utter perfection! It's when I find stories like this that I get pissed off that I don't have more time to read! Every word was brilliant. Thank you for sharing )
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is so perfectly Carol and Daryl.
ja8ne.will chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Sweet, hot, tender, gorgeous story. Good God, it's hot in here! *fans self*
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it! :D
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Deliciously hot.
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Yeah,that was just about right. It was almost exactly how I pictures that there first time would be. You did a really good job in keeping them both in character and the flow of the story went really well. There were a couple of "What If "moments at the beginning;but you sailed though them nicely. Favorited
Frost1610 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Holy hell. Forget a cold shower, I'm pretty sure I need an ice bath after that one. Fantastic. Please do this again soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »