Reviews for Afterthought
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is what I was looking for! I needed something Rory-ish for some reason. This is brilliant! Very well written.
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Great!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I nearly cried. This is so perfect, so beautifully perfect -I can't even find words to express my feelings at the moment. One of the VERY few things in Doctor Who that disappointed me was the lack of interaction between Rory and River; I mean, there is so much potential there, in that highly unconventional father-daughter relationship, but they barely speak to each other. This fic makes me really happy for that very reason, so thank you so very much for a lovely read!
Sandbar chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is just lovely. The words are so gorgeous, a prose poem of a story. Sometimes in pieces with no dialog the rhythm is just. not. quite. there- but you've done it, beautifully, and you've captured the tragedy of the relationship so completely.
0idontknow0 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved this.
I always think they sort of overlook Rory and how things affect him. And let's be serious they put those characters through some serious crap, especially with the River/Melody thing.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow I'm so tired I hardly know what I'm typing but this is so beautiful. For probably the first time ever I really considered Rory, of what all of this must have been like for him, so in that sense you did in a few minutes more than Moffat in several years. I just love how you all but crawl into his mind here and describe so very vividly and beautifully what's really going on for him, what he truly wants. Thanks for that insight dear!