Reviews for legolas by laura: the opera
annesbach chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
My college is currently putting on a musical, but they have not decided which one yet. They're holding an open forum where you can hand in scripts and the actors will publicly assign parts and read through at least the first page, just to try and get a feel for which one they would like to go forward with. Originally I was just going to go and watch them make fools of themselves and read dumb plays but this, oh good lord, this is solid gold.

Imagine my joy, finding that my favorite fanfiction has been turned into an opera! I truly hope you do not mind that I am typing this out as a manuscript and will hand it in to my college's musical board to have it preformed. I will give you credit.

I'm like dying right now this is so amazing just omg thank you, the impeccable timing in which I found this!
arsehattery chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I HAVE EVER READ
I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW
and I just, this is genius. Bloody brilliant.
Emberike chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Hahaha, this is awesome. Great parody! Now I have to go listen to Taking the hobbits to Isengard.
that one little guy chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Heeeee, this is awesome. I love the "Taking the Hobbits to Isengard" reference.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Ah haha, this was wonderful. I love all the misspellings. And the ending was spot on. If you ever manage to perform this, tell me, okay? I have to see it.
Madeline chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Very cute! I actually do hope you will get around to produce this, someday :)