Reviews for Drop Your Chains
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I can only imagine how many times this will happen in Judgement Day. With us included! :) Bless Abba (daddy, God if you do not know the translation). You grasped this really well and...yeah, I feel a heavenly hug now! Thanks for reminding me that we do not deserve our Fathers grace, but He is not limited by what we deserve! Thanks Anera! God bless.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is beautiful.
Ariyah chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I like the initial idea of Frodo meeting Jesus and I like the tones of the knowledge of God that every many has (Romans 1), but it was thrown off by the mention of works-based salvation, first with "by acting in these things" and then most definitely with "I daresay that the blood you shed washed your own sin away" (I say this one especially because only Christ alone can redeem).
Ariel_of_Narnia
ACreativeHobbit chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was a nice read. I liked how Jesus was able to reassure Frodo that his quest was not a failure, even though he was tasked with taking the Ring to Mordor.

Nice job.

-Aria Breuer
tloyc2014 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
*clapclapclap*
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow. This was beautiful. For some reason, this kind of reminded me of The Last Battle, when that Calormene is let into the New Narnia, and he's kind of wondering why, and Aslan's explanation to him, about how he'd shown that he'd believed in Aslan all along by the way he'd lived his life, even if he hadn't had all the answers exactly right.