Reviews for A DBZ Halloween
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I THINGK IT WAS THE BEST AND FUNNYIST
alyssa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i looooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooed! ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttt!it wassssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
dp03kf chapter 7 . 10/3/2004
Funny, Funny story.
Shishu chapter 7 . 10/31/2003
Well, that was an intersting twist. Hope ya write the next chapter soon!
Shishu chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
Aw, Videl and Gohan are kissing. Luckily I'm not an insane fangirl who wants to marry Gohan. I think of him more as my brother. I'm an insane fangirl over Kai Hiwatari
Boo-Banana chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
love it love it love it
kaede-chan chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
o.O; uh... what just happened?
Shishu chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
Yay! It had been a year since you last updated. I checked like, every other day for when the next chapter would come. This was reasonably funny.
kathy chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
good story keep the good work
Shishu chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
In the other world, if pikkon could beat frieza in one punch, what do you think goku could do. why couldn't dende bring back frieza, AND cell.
Alli-Chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
that was so funny! u have got to get another chapter out! lol lol lol wellg2g
DEE chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
I was thinking about I thought it would be funny if Hercle run in to all differnt size 's of cell's or the our's could run into little Hercle' soon...
Faith In A Bad Guy chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
hey!

I like this chappie, *glances around suspiciously* What 'will' happen next?

write more soon!
Faith In A Bad Guy chapter 3 . 9/21/2002
Hey,

thanks for the review, i only had the chapter out for 3 hours and i got one!

when i came to your thing the DBZ Halloween thing caught my eye, i don't think there are many out there; you should totally continue writing though, it's sweet!
Shishu chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
This was a good chapter. Especially since Chi-Chi was chasing Vegeta around with fryying pan! The thing with Yamcha was funny, but I did'nt really laugh. I bet Frieza is gonna show up and everybody's gonna think it's Tien. Or Cell will really show up. Write more!