Reviews for The Yellow Fang
FireFlux chapter 2 . 1/14
I mean, it makes little to no sense that Konohamaru would end up as the Jinchuuriki of Kurama, since the fox had to be sealed within an Uzumaki or they'd die, but whatever.
jj chapter 14 . 12/11/2019
:(( please update?
Darksurfer chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
Great read! Hopefully your muse returns one day, that or a random thought finally sticks. Thank you so much for sharing this story with the world though. It's a blast so far.
nighthawk187053 chapter 14 . 11/4/2019
He said in September of 2016 that he was 50% done with chapter 15.

That was 2 years ago.
muffinman913 chapter 14 . 10/29/2019
I want an update NOW
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
Shit
WriteGameSaitama chapter 8 . 9/16/2019
you really get off on killing innocent people huh? I mean there was no logical reason for the lead to want random 8 year old boys dead. It serves no tactical purpose. seems like you wanted dark drama for the sake of dark drama with no clear plotline. I mean the fact that Sasuke couldn't convince himself to kill a stranger, then gets to know her and is reminded of his mother (btw they got way to close emotionally waaay to fast) and is able to suffacate then snap her neck? the fuck?
Roxie1923 chapter 14 . 9/14/2019
Oh fuck... my mind is an absolute mess after reading this. It’s a twisted and fucked up masterpiece and it caught my divine attention. Now it’s left me craving for more especially Naruto’s interactions with the Akatsuki
KyuubiDragneel chapter 11 . 8/21/2019
You're a psychopath lol, this chapter man
GhostPath chapter 14 . 7/30/2019
YOU GMFU WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER MAN WTF
GhostPath chapter 10 . 7/30/2019
Lmao bruh what the fuck. Naruto should just kill Riha at this point man and I was loving her b4 too smfh
GhostPath chapter 9 . 7/30/2019
This is slowly becoming my favorite Naruto fic
GhostPath chapter 3 . 7/26/2019
"nothing OP" this Naruto is and should be OP as fuck. Hiruzen stated Naruto outshined himself AND Minato already. I'm guessing this alludes to Naruto being able to use Flying Thunder God. With that plus the MS and Chakra chains he's nigh unstoppable.
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
but other then that I love the story especially the part with riha or whatever her name is
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
the fuck did your story turn Into I thought he wanted to kill orichamaru not working with him