Reviews for The Yellow Fang
Update please
Toons230 chapter 13 . 5/15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why hasn't this story been updated in a year its so goooooooooooooooood!
stephenguerry chapter 13 . 5/10
AAARARRRRRFGHGHGHGHGHGJGHHHHHHHHJUJUJUPPPPPUPUPUPUPWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNEERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRGRGGHHHSLPUTTERSPLUTTERrgrghhhhhhhhhhhhh

So good
Yet so

HUURRTTTFFFUUULLLLLLLLL
Iceranger21 chapter 12 . 5/7
I like it
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 13 . 4/15
Awsome story please continue
Stunning Sunset chapter 13 . 4/10
Well, this sure was interesting. I wonder if Team 7 will eventually face off against Naruto and have to kill him.
Eurigos chapter 13 . 4/10
HOLY FUCK,this fic went from o that's cool but I've seen that idea before to Holy shit this is badass I honesty don't know why more people don't know about this fic
Cpt Badass chapter 13 . 4/4
Alright, now listen up cause I got something to say! Your story is amazing! A truly well written ninja story with awesomely deep characters and just the right amount of heartbreak to keep a ludicrously powerful character interesting. That said I've been waiting a year for an update! And the Cpt doesn't wait for anything, just who the hell do you think I am! Anyway I hope this message finds you in good health and I'd just like to say we're all waiting for you still.
My friend why you stop omg I love this story
Lord Kyuubi chapter 13 . 3/28
Wow, I just read this story and I just have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really liked how you took elements from different stories and melded them together seamlessly to create your own. I think I may have even seen some amazing spidean two in there when Kurenai was falling. I loved the plot and your characters are just phenomenally well done, Naruto is exactly how he should be given his circumstances and I'm really enjoying his darker side.

The only thing I'm a bit iffy about is how many characters you've killed. Having said that I can see that each death you've written has had a very important role in the story so I don't so much have a problem with the killing itself, I just love the characters too much to not be upset when they die. Kakashi is my fave Naruto character so I was in disbelief when he got killed. But even then it propelled the story in an exciting direction. Total kudos to you for this story.
Elaine du Lac chapter 6 . 3/21
Naruto calls the Will of Fire a piece of shit here. In essence, saying it's just empty propaganda spouting bullshit about peace. My take on the Will of Fire is that it's not just about peace necessarily. At it's core, t's about the motivation to fight for and protect what you hold dear. Peace is just a way of keeping safe what you hold dear (people you love, the village, an ideal). If you must kill, steal, lie, torture, as a Shinobi, if you have the Will of Fire, you do it, not mechanically, without knowing why, but you do it to protect what you have (even if it only means you need that paycheck to sustain your family, or you want to do well for your village's sake).

The Will of Fire was originally the Shodaime's ideals about the village and about peace, but really the Shodaime wants peace, not just for peace's sake, but because he wants to stop or lessen the chances of losing the people he loved. He wants to be friends with Madara. He wants to stop fighting the people he could have been friends with (like Madara) needlessly, senselessly. But, the Shodaime also established a Shinobi village, not a civilian one. That means he doesn't really want to stop fighting, he loves fighting as a shinobi. But he wants to be able to protect the people he cares about, and help comrades/family/friends/clan protect the ones they care about through the establishment of the Shinobi village system and the order and peace it brings with it.

So if anything, the Naruto in this story would be someone who would totally embrace the Will of Fire because he is someone who will never abandon his comrades. That desire to protect the people you love is at the heart of that ideal known as the Will of Fire.
Archangel630 chapter 3 . 3/20
To bad your going to kill of riha
LittleWesties9 chapter 11 . 3/20
Hiruzen killed Kushina and Minato!? Oh wow.
Great chappy btw
knifeandko chapter 8 . 3/19
I dislike what you did to Naruto in this chapter. First, you describe him as someone extremely strong and experienced in previous chapters. Then, you make him use that Rasen-bolt, which was extremely stupid of him , because, he knows that it will most likely tire him greatly. And against Jinchuuriki, the best weapons are his chains, WHICH ALSO RESTORE HIS CHAKRA. But no, you felt the need to nerf them.
So, I may understand the need to make him less powerful for the sake of drama, but why at the same time give him the Idiot Ball?
P.S. Don't know if this looks to you like a flame, but if it does, know that it wasn't my intention.
sweet little cookie chapter 13 . 3/13
Hi. I love this story (OP naruto is awesome). Please update. I really want to read more of this story. Thanks for writing this story. :)