Reviews for The Yellow Fang
Dhea30 chapter 14 . 7/12
There is so much feels that I honestly didn't even know what I am feeling right now. What is in my mind now is just the possibility of this story ended with everyone dies is so very very high thus making me crazy for wanting to laugh and cry and THROW my handphone at the same time when reading this...
Abc chapter 14 . 7/10
The only thing i say right is that Hurizen must die!
The Divided One chapter 14 . 7/8
Holy...shit. Best fucking story ever! Love it to pieces. Keep writing it!
Yagura's Sensei chapter 14 . 7/8
cool story interesting idea hope you update soon see you next time XD
Razuhfy chapter 11 . 7/2
wow I'm legitimatally upset. I actually liked Riha. Wow
Razuhfy chapter 2 . 7/2
This whole chapter is worth reading JUST because of the ending line. Lmao .
Randell chapter 13 . 6/27
Update please. It would be a waste for you to have comeback just to leave yet again.
He is match for the will of fire? As strong as the will of fire is, it is no match for God.
Awarimonogatari chapter 14 . 6/15
Love it, please continue
AvidGamer chapter 14 . 6/14
...this is hands down the best naruto fic out there...and I've read some damn good ones...
love, friendship, vengeance, betrayal, brutality, it's got it all my friends.
read it, you won't be disappointed
-AvidgGamer
YoungJiraiya chapter 14 . 6/10
Great work? is the new chapter close to be finished?
Awesome, badass sage mode naruto! Please continue writing, love the fight scene!
star233933 chapter 1 . 5/24
I'm almost done with chapter 13 and I just LOVE this story! I've never seen Horizon portrayed like this and I don't he think I can ever see him the same again. Despite that however I've really enjoyed the story and the darker themes that have acted as an undercurrent throughout the entire story. Please continue to update as I find that this is one of the better stories that I've read by far. Thank you for this awesome story and please continue to write further chapters!
justnamikaze chapter 14 . 5/24
shiiiiiiiiiit. my heart was pounding while fucking reading this.. one of the fucking best. i think i will never look the same with Hiruzen. bwahaha.
justnamikaze chapter 9 . 5/24
just don't let Riha be that Root Seductress..