Reviews for The Yellow Fang
wow r00d. makes a good story and doesnt finish it.
alex chapter 12 . 9/11
Wow im mean just woooooooooow this fic is incredible you have to continue this! (btw read all this in one sitting i could not put it down)
Belanore chapter 13 . 9/4
My Gad. So perfect, i hope You will post the next chapter soon.
wjIV chapter 13 . 9/2
one word buddy one wordfucking awesome ! I'm trembling in excitement HAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAH
Tsume Yuki chapter 1 . 8/30
I'm in tears, you killed Kakashi. You killed Kakashi. It's not gonna stop me reading, but by god, you managed to kill Kakashi without killing my interest in this fic,
TheSupevict chapter 13 . 8/24
Literally read this non-stop and funnily enough I found this story merely due to the fact that I was looking on GOOGLE of fanfictions of Naruto being a Jounin.
I like fanfics of Naruto being older than his Canon Age Group as well as him being smarter overall.
Just wondering where I could fine more fanfics like this now, simply too good.
kamui5 chapter 13 . 8/24
I hope you will update soon, keep up the good work.
Caramellatte560 chapter 13 . 8/12
Holy shiiit! This fic is the best thing I read in a long time.
Fuuu- did yugao just die?! dammit...
I need more of this, its too amazing.
I can't believe thatvyou killed genma and yugao,thats fucked up man,besides that why do something so fucking horrible to naruto,i hate when stories fuck naruto over for no reason other then to fuck over like making rihu a root seductress even though she could have been a great character for the plot and the nail in the coffin the unborn child,your sick man
sharingang chapter 13 . 7/26
Started reading and couldn't stop, needless to say it's nearly 4 AM... Oh bother. Please continue, amaaaazing story!
Sharek chapter 13 . 7/23
More bro this is good
amerdism chapter 13 . 7/19
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up? Nothing says EPIC story like a good old Coup De Ta
Aaaaaaaannnd this story just went to shit.

It was already starting to derail in the previous chapters but the train finally flipped onto it's side, killing everyone on bored, then the ground opened up and out rose, accompanied by evil (goofy) laughter, was Pee-wee Herman, who in an overly exaggerated impression of... wait for it... dicks, had his head explode into a strange white substance that smelled and stuck to everything it touched. Then it caught aflame. And the train exploded.

Then just to add salt to the wound, a dozen puppies came sprinting out of the train wreckage, whimpering all the way, slipped on some semen, rolled all the way across it and into hell, as is what the hole lead to. Then they also exploded.

Came flying right out of hell they did. Really somthin' that.

Basically, you're just bad and you should feel bad.
Thewarrior1180 chapter 13 . 7/12
i dont have words to describe how much i love you and this story, please try your very hardest to update as fast as you can, i spent like, 7 hours reading this story, it's so well written it would be a crime if you left it unfinished...333
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 7/12