Reviews for Threnody
SpaceKace chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
Fun story- even if it was so dark in that one part. It was a satisfying cliff hanger ending. Thank you for writing !
coyg81 chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
That was really good x
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
Ain't severus supposed to be dead?
LCB chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
Oh wow. Well done
LCB chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Holy hot bat man
LCB chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Ahhhhh
ayeshalestradi chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Thrilling and made me excited to read what's next
opallily03 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
So now rape is "acceptable"? You do know that "Non-con" means rape, right, and you DO know that rape, and presenting rape as a viable option, is also BAD, right?

I don't think you get it.
Megha chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
The story was amazing. Seems lyk only awesm and amazing are the only two words describe ur stories. Every twist and turn was mind blowing. Cnt imagine that it was barely 5chapter story. Flt lyk a novel 2 me ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
How is writing about rape being acceptable now an acceptable thing? You do know that "Non-con" means rape, right, and you DO know that rape, and presenting rape as an option, is also BAD, right? I don't think you get it.
Emma chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
You spelled "Tolkien" incorrectly.
pauskl95 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I'm just in love.
Akemi McDaniel chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Haha! So THAT'S how the ribbon went missing! Well now we know XD Great story!
centava chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Very interesting scenarios, and nicely tied with the horcrux storyline. If you still have the rowdy sex scene, I'd be very happy to read it, since you've clearly demonstrated here and in other stories that you have a real flair for a sex scene! Perhaps as a second epilogue, separate aside, or even as a PM!

I have to admit I was very uncomfortable with the rape scene, but appreciate your A/N saying Blaise and Draco did not know what they had done in her mind-that would have been too shameful for a good ending.