Reviews for Fairies' plays
Dip our water chapter 5 . 11/21
You should do one where Julia turns ugly
Kawaiiness ThePurist Baka chapter 5 . 5/2
OoO wwoooooww ya gotta AWESOME creativity there! :D n i like the part 5! cuz it is great.. thank u for the story ;)
Lanvia chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
You should make more like.. ermm.. in which Juvia is the dense and stupid one while Gray is the obsessive stalker! I don't know xD
Mi-chan87 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Please update as soon as you can c: its really an adorable storyy
mimi317 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Interesting! Man I love this! :) Please continue until the end! 3
Homecastle chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Great story so far, I love every single chapter of it!
For a future chapter, how about Gray and Juvia being bound to a pillar like it is a magnet? And the only way to get free would be to admit the affection towards the other (it doesn't need to be a love confession).
Summer Eclair chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
this is soooo cute!
animegirl115 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Very cute
Medaka-chan chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
oooh i love it, so cute the little girl :D, adorable like them XD, cute end, a sun so nice gift :D, well it looks like that it's the end for this fic T_T i hope you write more about them :D, love your writing :D
Sarapyon chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Aw! The stories are really great XD I didn't know you continued it! So must follow your story XDD The story in every chapter is just cute and hilarious!

But at least in this chapter! Gray is really showing something that he cares for Juvia!
BrigitteoO chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
So cute! *cries really hard*
This one is the best chapter ever!
otaku03 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Yay! great embodiment of my story! Aoi-chan must have been so cute, can the ultimate play be outdone? i wonder... maybe someone has another idea for you? sadly, right now, i'm dried up of ideas, but i'll PM you if i have one okay?
i also knew that something was up with ultear, and that gray was somehow going to be okay! i'm SO RELIEVED!
see ya! PS: i also really wanted to know what he was going to say...but now i'm scared because of mashima's "next week will be sad" tweet!
sisi97 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
please, keep this up! It is actually so funny
juvia fullbuster chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
first let me Congrats on the awesome story and love the kid idea. second a fairy that make a neko-juvia would be nice (cat-juvia just invade I wrote it wrong)
little kitty chapter 4 . 5/23/2013